Search results

1. M

Full trees or puff balls, that is the question

Our customers do small sections at a time when they plant trees. It is overwhelming to try to finish a layout too quickly. One of our customers recently placed an order for 6000 trees with the specifications he only wants 200-300 at a time so he can place and plant his trees how and where he...
  2. M

2010 Great Train Expo Pictures - Anaheim, CA

I have to agree with you Ron. This looks like a nice show to attend. Thanks Trucklover!
  3. M

Carving Rock cuts in Plaster of Paris

It looks great. I think it looks very realistic with all the crevaces on the rock. I especially like the effect of the darker look (smoke) on the top of the tunnel so it looks like the real tunnels do! We did that with ours and many customers comment on the authentic look. Great job!
  4. M

First attempt at detailing / weathering.

You did a great job at weathering and detailing. Keep up the good work!
  5. M

What do you do for a living?

I FINALLY found my long-lost password for this forum. Sorry it has been so long. To reply to the "What do you do for a living" question: I was an electrician for 17 years and about 10 years ago I started manufacturing model railroad accessories on the side. Then 6 years ago I quit my day job...
  6. M

Bridge Feet

Jim You may want to read his post it says "fast way of making piers " Now who is not reading , answer Jim
  7. M

Bridge Feet

Here is a link to a set of bridge piers I build , I have them on e-bay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350169903339
  8. M

New piece I just picked up...tell me what you think...

that is real nice, I had one that was just like your come into my shop last year ,it sold fast... Yours looks in better shape that the one I sold.
  9. M

The beginning of my steam collection.

Love it looks great
  10. M

1/87th scale caterpillar at wal mart.

I hope my Walmart has them too..
  11. M

How to make homemade ground foam

I read in one of the mags (MR?) many moons ago about making my own ground foam. Back then I tried it and it worked very well - I just didn't make enough of it. I wanted to make some more but couldn't find the article. I proceeded anyways since I didn't recall it being anything special. I made...
  12. M

Lots of radio chatter leaving Grand Central

That is so cool , thanks
  13. M

I'm new so hey.

Welcome aboard Josh.
  14. M

The Boys at Work

I like it , thanks
  15. M

Finally making progress.

looking good keep up the good work
  16. M

Introducing the Maytown & Scatter Creek Railroad

Looking good, keep up the good work,
  17. M

Pictures of my Layout

Thanks Nick, I am glad you enjoyed my layout..
  18. M

My latest track plan

I like it, looks like a good plan
  19. M

Anyone interested in signing up for our newsletter can do so at www.MrTrain.com. We send about one newsletter per month which contains information about new products, specials we are advertising, and information about about our products.
  20. M

Where on the WWW could I find some signs for my layout?.......

What type of signs are you looking for?? I have over 50 railroad wall signs on my website www.MrTrain.com Alan

Back