Search results

1. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXXIII 06/21/12

BS!!!!!! You're all wet, lraK!!!;) Bob
  2. stationmaster

yeH lraK!!! Been hindin' from guys like you!!!! :p Actually been working. Too hard at that!!!! Missed all of the misfits at Flo's and that coffee that melts the enamel off'n your teeth.....good stuff. I'll be droppin' in from time to time. Bob
  3. stationmaster

G'day all from NW Ohio. A bit damp(finally) and dreary out there today. But, quite a relief. Maybe the veggies will survive in the garden. I do think the sweet corn is about toast with no rain falling when we needed it. 'Maters might make it along with the rest of the stuff.That's a good thing...
  4. stationmaster

I'm Not Dead......Just indisposed I've escaped so DON'T pay the ransom. Glad to see most of you are still up and kickin'. Bob
  5. stationmaster

Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

Jeffrey, been a bit on a "vision quest" of my own. Bob
  6. stationmaster

How did you decide on your Road/Theme?

Wweeelllllll, having no less than 4 roads within a few miles of my boyhood home, NYC, C&O, NKP, and PRR, I could run almost any of the major Eastern roads I wanted. Since I couldn't decide on one, I run 'em all!!!!!! NKP, with their ability to strike fear into the hearts of the "big boys"(PRR...
  7. stationmaster

Well, Mr. Gilbert, we have drifts over 4' high. The little Boston Terriers can run on top of them. Me? I sink like a rock in a lake....go figger. Shoveled all day. Snow blower puked out as the snow and the sleet/ice mix all embedded on the stuff was too much for it. I got 'er fixed, just a bad...
  8. stationmaster

Just over 10" of the cold white stuff on the ground here. And the wind makes it bad for wearinga kilt!!!!!!!!!!! Packers -10. For you non-betting individuals, the Packers will win by 10. Bob
  9. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

Sure beats the altermative..............that of not waking up.... Bob
  10. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

A little Wild Turkey is worthless............ On the other hand, ALOT does wonders, just watch out not to swallow the feathers.....lol Bob
  11. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

Terry, I emailed Jim a couple of months ago......no reply. Bob
  12. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

Chris, Larry, finished with FV for the day. We should be neighbors now(I think). There are a couple of good sites on FB for railroaders, one being the NS home site. Bob
  13. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

Chris, added you a a friend on FB. Larry also. Just waiting on you guys to respond.... Bob
  14. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

I've got his email address. Will PM anyone here that wants to give it a shot. Of course, I must be sure your intentions are honorable and you won't be emailing any monkey dung.... Bob
  15. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

Yep, lraK, still breathin' here. I guess they calls it livin'. I could surely think of a better situation, that's fer shur. Anyone heerd from Jimbo? I could sure use some of 'dat Elmer's stuff....gots lots of ballast to paste down. Bob
  16. stationmaster

Coffee Shop XXV

lraK, Farmville is neat!!! Too slow to load though, and that's on a FAST computer!!!!!! Back from the dead(again). Bob
  17. stationmaster

Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Been having the problem of life getting in the way here, Corey. I am giving in to the idea of downsizing my layout. While having the benefit of having a HUGE layout, I have come to the point where I think having something a tad smaller might make for more fun. Having a single train pass by...
  18. stationmaster

Coffee Shoppe XXIV

All, I agree with Chris.... Travesty to remove the mini bar from the party wagon... Just serve soady pop.... Grandson's team got their a**es handed to them last night, 69-28. Sounds more like a basketball score than football. Oh, well, he's learned the important lesson of being humbled, I...
  19. stationmaster

Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Well all, thanks for the warm greetings. Still, things are dragging me down. I refuse to drown in any sorrow though...keeping my chin up though it seems a daunting task. Still, I have my fishing tackle, my two boats, and my trains!!!!! Selling the big layout to anyone who can afford it. It's...
  20. stationmaster

Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Bill, is that depot the old NKP depot in Marion? Sorry, been away for a bit. Times, lately, have not been kind to the household lately. Still, job hunting and battling the Feds on my disability request. Trains have been the furthest thing from my mind. I haven't even done much fishing either...

Back