Search results

1. L

The Mission

What a mess! This wreckage was on the other side of the track from that in earlier pics. \ Note the derailed flatcar in the right background.
  2. L

Ballasting track

I would think that if you used the wet water lightly, it wouldn't affect it. If you soaked it, it might.
  3. L

Curved Turnouts ????

Could you transition between the two radii with flex-track?
  4. L

Comment by 'Little Grande Man' in media 'Welcome to Sedalia'

GM, great job detailing the F9!
  5. Welcome to Sedalia

Welcome to Sedalia

Train 2, the Royal Gorge, rolls into Sedalia for a brief station stop before heading up the Joint Line to Denver.
  6. L

Birmingham History - Republic Steel Thomas Plant. Dial up Destruction, new pics P7/8

Wow GM! You're getting good with that camera. Awsome pics.
  7. L

In Celebration of the CSX.

A few shots from the other night.
  8. L

Pic of Grande Man

And teeth sticking out in all directions.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  9. L

Pic of Grande Man

Somehow, I think I might accidentally show that pic to a lot of people in the next few days...:D
  10. L

Pic of Grande Man

We went railfanning today and I snapped grande man's picture.
  11. L

In Celebration of the CSX.

On the south side of the Decatur, AL drawbridge. What a great place to railfan! Bridge Silhouette
  12. Decatur drawbridge

Decatur drawbridge

13. L

Turnout # vs curve radius

The turnout number tells you the angle the two tracks of the turnout are from each other. Take any measure, say an inch. On a #6 turnout, there will be a 1:6 ratio. Six inches from the frog, the two tracks of the switch will be 1 inch apart. On a #8 turnout, eight inches from the frog, the two...
  14. L

Weekend Photo Fun 06-23-2006

Here's some pics of GM getting lost on the way to a train store.:D He doesn't have a clue that I know how to get there.:p You can tell by the look on his face that he is lost.:D
  15. L

Rio Grande Heritage Unit

It looks GREAT! (To bad it isn't a GP30:( ) Here's some more pics of it taken by Kevin Morgan. http://www.drgw.ws/gallery/gallery.asp?on=20060617
  16. L

Concrete Ties??

Peco does. http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/552-1162
  17. L

Add one line to the story per post.

...all the way from New Orleans to...
  18. L

Decoder id?

How big is the decoder?
  19. L

Rock Ridge Canyon has been discovered

Wonderful idea!