Search results

1. KriegslokBR52

Waldenburg Midland

Greetings. Since i've made some progress on my new layout after starting it last year, i might as well join the others in posting some progress. The name of my railroad has to do with my childhood growing up in Lower Silesia part of Poland. Before the WW II, Lower Silesia was part of Germany...
  2. KriegslokBR52

Pennsylvania Railroad war emergency caboose?

While at work and picking up freight in Quakertown, PA found this..."caboose" sitting by one of warehouses. At first i thought maybe a war time troop sleeper, but i have no clue what exactly this is. On the second picture from the top one can make out huge Keystone between portholes giving this...
  3. KriegslokBR52

Kriegsloks building shops

Just starting a new thread. My main areas of interest are polish locomotives and rolling stock, as well as american. So my modeling is pretty varried. My american specialty are the many electric locomotive models, especially those which we will not see anymore in service and my personal favorite...
  4. KriegslokBR52

Hello from Anthracite country

Hi all. I'm new on this forum, but not new to railroading, or modeling. I was born and raised in Poland and i'm a "child of steam", as that beautiful time was still going strong during my childhood at the time. I was fortunate to ride behind steam on regular passenger trains, as well as...

Back