Search results

1. PolarExpressBill

full powered frog converted into an insulated frog????

Ok its been awhile since I posted on here, but here is my solution. It is fake and this means that does it not work when the switching is taking place, but this does offer many types of simulated solutions using batteries and smds Maybe something like this would work for those who have non-...
  2. PolarExpressBill

The lights with the insulated turnout would work with the straight run as green and the curve as red. This way I can see from the directors view, remember this is a show or theater, that I had the straight (green) facing me for the two shows. Arrival and Hot chocolate, then the red light would...
  3. PolarExpressBill

Yes the turnout with the insulated frog does that. The turnout on the layout does the same. I planned to solder them on the side of the rails on the outside. Did the video help? thanks. I made this up in tinkercad with a 3 way switch, if all else fails I can wire this in for the look. Fake lights
  4. PolarExpressBill

Yes this is correct. These are fairy lights, that I sanded down to fit inside these little boxes I made. They are smds. I have a 470 ohm resistor on them for the power consumption. I 3d printed a polar express cow catcher and some other stuff for a 4-8-4 locomotive that came in the sale I...
  5. PolarExpressBill

I have been making an N scale Polar Express Theater on wheels train layout. It is all 3d printed and uses ez track. I wanted to add in a signal light for my turnout. After doing much testing and research, I found out that when I used my insulated frog, ( a piece of track that I acquired from a...

Back