Search results

1. Trussrod-2

Running Bear's January 2023 Coffee Shop

Willie:. Glad to know you have a good handle on your health issues and that they're nothing new. The hopper kit sure does have a lot of detail parts which adds a lot of realism to the build. As far as the weathering, the hoppers are new to your rossiter and layout so you probably want them to...
  2. Trussrod-2

Willie: I hope your doing Okay ? I'm concerned about your wheezing as that could well be a sign of something a lot more serious !! If there is an Emergency room halfway near by I'd head over there !!
  3. Trussrod-2

Texas Hobo: Glad that your Ok and that in the towns that were hit there were no major injuries. Interesting layout photo.
  4. Trussrod-2

Willie: "Your Dr. has no idea why I am short of breath and wheezing. More tests and another visit next month." Your Short of Breath and Wheezing and the Dr wants you to wait another month !? WTF ? Find a different Dr. ! What I've done to increase my lung capacity, which may hurt the first few...
  5. Trussrod-2

Sherill: Sounds like he was a real arrogant SOB (Sour Old Barrister) to me !
  6. Trussrod-2

Boris: This site allow you to enter a drugs name and get all the side effects associated with it. From what I was reading in some cases the adverse effects can be quite serious to say the least ! https://www.drugs.com/account/register/
  7. Trussrod-2

Boris: Glad your infection cleared up, I'm pretty mine did too as I take Zinc tablets a couple of times a day. It would be interesting to know what side affects your medication allegedly had ?
  8. Trussrod-2

Congrats Willie, your waiting for rain/snow and I'm dreading getting any more with my roof till can get it replaced.
  9. Trussrod-2

My DMV Chrade, It started when my auto insurance company reniged on paying the second portion of the claim for engine damage, loosing both water and oil externally, after running over a rock(?) or something in the road I didn't see. My policy had rental car coverage and I rented the least...
  10. Trussrod-2

Boris: Yes, the prescription was for 20 pills 2/day, I had taken 6 of them before reading the side affects sheet, then dumped the other 14. To me the side affects sheet is just like a Wig -Wag, a caution warning which I headed. The PA I see, in my small town, is supposed to consult/confir...
  11. Trussrod-2

Hi Louis, For sure we all need to take a close look and evaluate what Drs tell us or prescribe for us by reading through the information in the possible side affects !! I've had some sort of minor infection in my Left leg. The Physicians Assistant I see, who consults(?), and is directed by an...
  12. Trussrod-2

Willie: Thanks for asking, I've been up all night till about 6:30 this evening emptying gallon & a quart ice cream pails of water ! The Madera County Sheriff's department just downgraded the storm travel and flash flood warning to an advisory. Where my home is located on acreage in the...
  13. Trussrod-2

Willie Thanks, I didn't realize that was a hyperlink. That's unfortunate to hear, I really enjoyed him and his modeling. May He rest in peace !
  14. Trussrod-2

Thanks Sherrel, I didn't realize that was a hyperlink
  15. Trussrod-2

Willie; I'm sure you knew him too. He and wife Shelley were accountsnts and had pacemaker he wore. He had a number of F-Units and had pictures of the Coke plant and Cattle pens he added. He also added an old time line and had a 2-4-4-2 loco. They lived in Virginia or Tennessee, I think ?
  16. Trussrod-2

Dave: Great eye level picture and scene !
  17. Trussrod-2

Willie Happy belated Birthday!!
  18. Trussrod-2

Willie: Is Gary Boyd still around ?
  19. Trussrod-2

Good late evening rail gang. Happy New Year !! HI Flo, Francine I'd like a large slice of Mince meat pie and coffee. Oh darn, knocked my spoon off counter. I Iove to look at her thighs when she bends over ! 😜 ** It's 46°F with Humidity of 67% & possible drizzle. My location is about 12...
  20. Trussrod-2

Running Bear's December 2022 Coffee Shop

Good evening fellow Gandy Dancers Hi there Francine - Flo, how's it going Mel? Oh Francine, I'd like a good size slice of Pumpkin pie, yes with whip cream too. It's 49°F with 96% Humidity here in Central Calif. The weather app called for a fair amount of rain but fortunately it hasn't...

Back