Search results

1. HO Scale MILW

Espeefan's Passenger Car Modeling

Yeah, Red and Grey. I'll look and see what Tamia has. Will the finish on the cap represent the finish on the car? (By that I mean gloss, matte, ect.)
  2. HO Scale MILW

Espeefan's Passenger Car Modeling

Hey all, I'm taking on a custom painting project this week, trying to recreate WSOR Northern Pass from a rivarossi baggage car. I would like to get a spray based paint, but I am really lost on what to get. I know it can't be gloss, but I really don't know what type of paint to get. Acrylic...
  3. HO Scale MILW

Running Bear's January 2024 Coffee Shop

Hey all, I'm back again with questions...! I'm taking on a custom painting project this week, trying to recreate WSOR Northern Pass from a rivarossi baggage car. I would like to get a spray based paint, but I am really lost on what to get. I know it can't be gloss, but I really don't know what...
  4. HO Scale MILW

What paint is best for HO Scale plastic models?

Hey all, I'm taking on a new project this next week, yet I'm not sure what paint I need to buy. I would like to get a model spray paint, yet I don't know what would be best. I'm trying to recreate WSOR Northern Pass. What paint should I purchase? It can't be gloss. Another thing I am lost on is...
  5. HO Scale MILW

Static Grass help

Exactly! I'm just as normal as the next guy! (so not normal)
  6. HO Scale MILW

Static Grass help

Hey folks, I'm back on this thread again :confused:. My Woodland Scenics Static King has been working great for the past few months, but while I was using it this last weekend, the solder joint between the wire and the alligator clip came undone. Will this affect how well it works?
  7. HO Scale MILW

WSOR Horicon Paint Shop

After researching the WSOR extensively, I noticed that a lot of railroads have had their locomotives painted in Horicon. I know that a handful of heritage locomotives have been painted there, but I am unsure if they are still doing paint work there, (and yes, I know this isn't model RR related...
  8. HO Scale MILW

Winterquarters/Car Shops for circus and showtrains

It's crazy to think that all of this equipment is still sitting in that storage barn in Baraboo, and with the WATCO takeover, it's likely none of it will move any time soon.
  9. HO Scale MILW

Another Loco

Me too, especially with Athearn units.
  10. HO Scale MILW

Another Loco

Looks good!
  11. HO Scale MILW

Waukesha Soo Line Depot

Do you have any photos of the tracks around Waukesha? I've been really interesting in old photos around the tracks, it's just something I can relate to what I see today.
  12. HO Scale MILW

Waukesha Soo Line Depot

Railfanning here regularly, it's nice to know that people care about this place! I saw a burned up covered hopper on the tie up track a few days ago, and the L504 power is generally consisted of a CN Geep, and another fallen flag geep (GTW, IC, E,J,&E).
  13. HO Scale MILW

Comment by 'HO Scale MILW' in media 'PRR #4663'

this is awesome
  14. HO Scale MILW

Comment by 'HO Scale MILW' in media 'HObbyline Ho train sets made from 1953 to 1957.'

This is a nice consist! Wish I had one lol...
  15. HO Scale MILW

Comment by 'HO Scale MILW' in media 'HObbyline Ho train sets made from 1953 to 1957.'

That's alright Frank, you don't need to apologize for typos. We all make mistakes!
  16. HO Scale MILW

Running Bear's September 2023 Coffee Shop

Good afternoon everyone, how is everything? I have had a pretty good day today, got a book on Speedrail (Milwaukee Rapid Transit), by Larry Sakar. Being a Wisconsinite, I love the old photos of Waukesha and Milwaukee. P.S, I would love to have a chat with any other Interurban fans that might be...
  17. HO Scale MILW

Mta locomotives

That looks great! I especially like the rust detail on the couplers. Impressive work!
  18. HO Scale MILW

Another Build - 1 ft x 6.5 ft Shelf Layout

Looks good so far! 👍
  19. HO Scale MILW

What are you buying this Month?

Not this month. Actually quite a few months away, new Athearn RTR Wisconsin & Southern sd40-2. They haven't made them in a good while, and they are hard to find. I'm looking forward to getting a few :)
  20. HO Scale MILW

New to the forum

Hello, welcome aboard!

Back