Search results

1. H

Cold Weather and Locomotives??

Hello I would like to know in Cold temps harm locomotives? I have several Kato HO scale locos at my railroad club, and due to fuel oil prices we are not going to heat our building much this winter. If it harms them I will take them home and only bring them down to run. Thank you for any info...
  2. H

Lima Ohio Railroad Club??

Hello I had talked to an engineer a month or so ago and he mentioned a Model railroad club in Lima, OH I now go to school in Lima and have a large amount of time in the afternoon free and would like to visit this club. But I can't find anything about it. Can anyone out there know anything...
  3. H

Maintence??

Hello I have a few kato Locomotives that I have been running for about 3 years and they still run great and I was wondering if I needed to do any maintence on them such as grease gears or anything to ensure that they will continue to run like new for years to come. howeld
  4. H

Aug. 03, Welcome Our Newest Member Howeld

Thanks for the welcome. I am a member of West Central Model Railroad Club in Sidney Ohio. We have a large poorly build layout that we hope to remove in the future and replace along with restore the ex Big Four Depot.
  5. H

Best Kind of Track Cleaner

Red Tape ha we have miles of it. I've been a member for 3 years and they were talking about it then. Members have finally relized that the layout is more of a safety consern than anything else. The builders did a horrible job for example they used masking tape to connect wires rather that...
  6. H

Best Kind of Track Cleaner

Hello I need help from from you guys to find the best kind of track cleaner. I am a member of a club in ohio that has a layout that was POORLY designed and is in bad shape. Plans are underway to remove and replace the layout. However in the mean time we need a good track cleaner to make the...

Back