Search results

1. M

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Morning folks. This is the month of Spring, so let the sunshine in (but stay in the strain shed). See you have a good day.
  2. M

Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

Good evening folks, 18.34 here. When I said hello to my bakery folks, he was busy replacing the price list for Ice cream (before the season starts). He was about to dump the huge A2 (??) pieces. Suddenly I realized it was made of foam (3mm ?) so tonight I will clean the boards and have free...
  3. M

For breakfast? NOOOOOO
  4. M

An upside down tank with supports from the printing;) I know on forehand I win this contest!
  5. M

You could have saved the platform and the station!? And your colleague should have been fired!
  6. M

What!!! That is more than 100 cars! In 2 hours???
  7. M

Yesterday (whats in the name) in BBC an interesting video of King Crimson. I love the music but as a band member it must be and must have been a hell to play with the leader.
  8. M

Thats hard to choose an emote. Its in between sad and fun...but being a woman I think it is sad. Man, you folks have a lot of the bad site of life. I feel I do am lucky. All I can say is, keep on loving the ones that you are close to. Enjoy whatever you see or do every day and do others no harm.
  9. M

Been to that Model show and guess what?! Traffic jam! Loads of ppl and even younger ones. So no, our hobby will not end (I hope). 2 pictures to see the crowd and the other my harvest of the day, that is primer, 3 little bottles of paint, figures that still need a little paint, and a cute little...
  10. M

I left the coffee machine on for you!
  11. M

Guys im in the train to "Houten", very small dot on the map but biggest Rr model event in Europe. They have one every month. Will posts some pictures tonight, on the phone now. Its only 1 hour trainride but never go there. Far too scared to come with too much crap. My boyfriend found the paint...
  12. M

No wonder the big war lasted 5 nasty years.
  13. M

Sherrel, I do hope the problems for you (and all the other members here) are over and we can have a drink on life!
  14. M

McLeod, There is a man on the platform. Giving him 1,75 - 1,85 m you can estimate the real height of the building. There might be some drawings in the internet of a depot like that. But don't worry, this will be Your depot! I have an official drawing of the building I make. And still will do...
  15. M

Ok guys i'm off. More light today, even a little sunshine, so no excuses left for me. Hit the road...ehm model example wall I mean. Stay all good lads.
  16. M

even a nice model RR Lay out. NICE!
  17. M

I hope you un rust the wheels and clean them? ;) Nice antique item! By the way do you have German ancestors? Why do like a Kriegslok Baureihe 52? :p Thats steam!
  18. M

Reading all the little words, cost a lot of time but will save a lot of $$$. When you hear all the advertising of financial products, I wonder who is taken the big $$. It might (sometimes its not even that) be legal but not moral. One company is advertising with a future profit and a deposit on...
  19. M

Are you sure you want to move for that reason? It's a lot of work. Don't know the amount of stuff you have but tearing down a model lay out would be 1 reason to not move an inch, apart from renting a mover and put all you memories in boxes!! Don't ask how I know.
  20. M

You should add some inches (cm) to put it on top a platform. In older days we had the platform 30 cm higher than the head of the rails. Now its more like 50 - 100 cm. Our railway station is a 3 floor building and its 14 meter high. Try to find a reference (door). Most trees are way to small on...

Back