Search results

1. M

How to display auctions on my website?

On my website, I'm indexing rolling stock prices from 250+ shops. Yesterday I added Ebay auctions, but I'm a bit unsure about how to display the auctions vs. regular prices. Currently it looks like the attached screenshot with the auction being display like a regular price, except for the...
  2. M

AI vs. model train enthusiasts

Can an AI determine how us model train enthusiasts look? For fun, I tried to use the AI image generator Stable Diffusion to generate portraits of model train enthusiasts. Generated 50 portraits and it looks like the AI have a good idea how most model train enthusiasts look. Most portraits were...
  3. M

Your favorite shops?

Have to start somewhere :) I'm in Denmark, so started with European stuff. Will add brands popular in the US etc. later on. So feel free to recommend both European shops and shops in the rest of the world, including the US.
  4. M

Your favorite shops?

Sounds like a great shop! Started my website not so long ago, probably why it doesn't pop up early in the Google results. It's https://www.modeltrainprices.com/ PS: Feel free to tell me what you think about the website. What I should do better/differently etc. 👍
  5. M

Hello from Denmark

That would be awesome. Thanks.
  6. M

Board Games

Railroad Tycoon is a classic. Love that game 👍
  7. M

Your favorite shops?

On my website Model Train Prices, I track what's available in ~170 shops. But I'm sure there's some great shops that I'm missing and that it would be useful to have added to my site. So what's your favorite shops for checking out and buying rolling stock? Thanks, Mads
  8. M

Hello from Denmark

On an ironing board? I understand that it should be big enough lengthwise, but the width of our ironing board isn't more than 35-40 cm. Not enough for a 00/HO layout.
  9. M

Hello from Denmark

Good points 👍 Thanks. No room for HO and also think N/Z is a bit more charming. Not 20/20 anymore, but my reading glasses fix most things.
  10. M

Hello from Denmark

Used to have some Marklin, but lost it after a burglary :( Thinking about starting to build again, but is a bit limited by us living in a relatively small apartment. If I start building again, it will definitely be scale N or Z.

Back