Search results

1. H

Pennsylvania RR 2-8-2 L1s loco roster

Yeah when I was look these loco rosters up there werent many sources. But thats pretty much what I needed. I can add pretty much whatever number I want to on this loco.
  2. H

Ceiling Train

thankfully people still do check on the forums. So many spammers everywhere
  3. H

Pennsylvania RR 2-8-2 L1s loco roster

So I was recently at my local hobby shop and I picked up an Unlettered PRR 2-8-2 L1s. Does anyone have a loco roster that I could use to determine a good Loco Number. Maybe a long shot but figured id ask.
  4. H

Ceiling Train

So my wife and I are buying a house in March and the house has much more space than where I am currently at. However until I have the addition put on I wont have space for a layout. I was thinking of doing a "ceiling train" with a train that runs around the perimeter of the living room...
  5. H

New to these Forums

I do HO Scale. I have 4 locomotives currently that werent at the house at the time when all this crap went down. And I had a bunch of rolling stock in storage bins. I lost all of my well cars, all of my autoracks and most of DoD Flat Cars. I just want to watch trains run. They dont even...
  6. H

New to these Forums

Thank You BigG
  7. H

New to these Forums

I filed a police report. Unfortunately he claimed that he thought his home was in danger and entered to make sure it was ok. He claimed I damaged my layout due to "shotty construction". I Like modeling what I experience locally and even the occasional "WHAT IF" scenario. I am going to be...
  8. H

New to these Forums

I think I managed to salvage my DCC Controller, which I later found out was actually cracked severely, I salvaged a few rolling stock and 2 locomotives that werent the best quality. Whats worse is there were 5 locomotives that my father bought me before he passed that are hard to find that this...
  9. H

New to these Forums

Ill get so far and no like the way the tracks are or ill get a different idea of how I want the layout to look. This very last time I was rent a home from an Insane man and he decided to drunkenly come into our home when we were home and broke $25,000 worth of lumber and tracks and locomotives.
  10. H

New to these Forums

Hey ive been into trains for a long time and have a bad habit of starting layouts and just changing my mind constantly. I model both PRR(steam) and the Delaware Lackawanna (Pocono Mountain Route) with select NS units.

Back