Search results

1. F

Whistle post signs

I know that whistle post sign designs (for grade crossings) have always varied over time, but it seems like a lot of the modern ones have switched to the "W" design on a white diamond or square. However, at least back in the day, another design used to be popular in at least some areas...
  2. F

Best HO Active Working Railroad Crossing

That is very nice! :) I'm planning on having "left-side" signals done in a highway median for a multi-lane highway crossing I'm planning. Good to know it's not all that crazy to work out.
  3. F

Actually, you can choose between that (the Canadian crossbuck), the American crossbuck (RAILROAD CROSSING), or the Australian crossbuck (RAILWAY CROSSING). Since they are based out of Canada, most of their example images have the Canadian crossbuck. As far as their pricing... that second link is...
  4. F

Sorry to dig up a three-month old thread. Was searching for something and saw this thread, and figured my first post on the forum should be constructive.... If you have the budget, Signalogic Systems is a company to check out. http://members.shaw.ca/signalogic/...

Back