Search results

1. W

Trade or buy

I have an Athearn Genesis F3a shell in Southern Pacific black widow paint scheme. The road number is 6001. I would like to trade for a different road number or purchase a shell only with a different road number. Thanks....John
  2. W

Train Yard

Now I call this a "train yard". 😆😆
  3. W

WTB.... HO, Union Pacific Arch-Roof coach cars by Roundhouse.

I am looking for HO, Union Pacific Arch-Roof coach cars by Roundhouse. There were several road numbers available.....any will do. I would really like 2 of these with different car numbers. See photo. Please contact me offline. Thanks....John
  4. W

HO, UP, Roundhouse Arch Roof Coaches

I am looking for HO, Union Pacific Arch-Roof coach cars by Roundhouse. There were several road numbers available.....any will do. I would really like 2 of these with different car numbers. See photo. Please contact me offline. Thanks....John
  5. W

Looking for....NCE 5240233 AR10 auto reverser unit.

I am looking for (need to purchase) two, NCE 5240233 AR10 auto reverser units. If you have two of these, I will be happy to purchase them. Or, if on your next trip to your local hobby shop you spot two of these for sale, please contact me asap. Please message me if you can help. Thanks....John
  6. W

Tank Car Placards

I am looking for some tank car placard decals for early 1950s tank cars. These are NOT like the Haz-Mat placards of today. I know Micro Scale and Tichy have some decals available but they are from the late 1960s and 1980s. A decal mfg ( the one I can't find or remember) made some early and late...
  7. W

New to Forum

New to this forum. Old member on a few others. Pretty much just old in general. I am in west Texas modeling in HO a freelance RR (still under construction). The Gulf Coast & Western, time era ending in approx 1953....steam and diesel.

Back