Search results

1. A

Season's Greetings

Greetings from Singapore: WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Cheers,
  2. A

Sp Sd70

My new SP SD70's at work. Cheers,
  3. A

InterMountain covered hoppers

Recently bought some InterMountain covered hoppers, which are very well detailed and tracks well. The running board looks like etched metal and they come MT trucks and couplers. Thought I share this with fellow modellers as I find them to be cheaper than MT and better made than Atlas. Cheers...
  4. A

N Scale layout

A few photos of my layout (freelanced N scale) Cheers, Cliff http://cliffordconceicao3310.fotopic.net/c328807.html
  5. A

Amtrak passenger cars

When I purchased the Kato F40PH's I was not too keen to buy the matching Phase II passenger cars. I wondered whether (prototypically speaking) if it correct to hitch the Phase IV Superliners to the F40PH. For that matter, has the early Phase I smoothside passenger cars ever been used with the...
  6. A

N scale layout

I model in N scale and the layout is freelanced. The area is narrow but long, enough to run long trains with double tracks. Here are some pictures of the layout. Cliff
  7. A

Hi!

Hi! I am new to this forum. I am from Singapore and have been modeling in N scale for more than 20 years. My present layout is a free lanced based on U.S railroads. Cheers, Cliff

Back