Search results

1. C

What Kind Of Glue?

I’m using the pink home insulating foam to build up my mountains and I’m not sure what type or brand of glue to use to keep them bonded together. I’ve heard that if you use the wrong type of glue it all turns into a gooey mess. :confused:
  2. C

Problem with Lenz LH-100

Hello All, I'm having a problem with my LH-100 system. When I turn on the power to the system the only thing that happens is the hand held flashes "LH-100" and there is no red light on the LZV100 although it must be getting power to the hand held somehow. The power pack seems to be working...
  3. C

Problem with Digitrax DN163K0b Decoder

I installed the Digitrax DN163K0b decoder in a new Kato F3 A-Unit this morning and all I’m getting is the buzzing sound like when you run a loco without a decoder. The loco runs fine but it doesn’t seem to function like the decoder is installed in it. The three previous installations in the...
  4. C

Soldering track work…

Here’s a question about soldering track work… I’ve finally laid the entire track down on my layout and have tested it and fixed any “issues” that have appeared and now everything runs smoothly. I’d like to solder the rail joints together but I’m not sure if I should do all of the joints, just...
  5. C

Union Pacific Steam Double Header

Here are a few shots of UP 844 and 3985 on their way down to Denver this past Thursday morning in preparation for the Cheyenne Frontier Days/Denver Post Special that they run every year for the start of the rodeo. I haven't seen many things more impressive than these two...

Back