Search results

1. B

Bogies

Thank you Tony
  2. B

Bogies

Gentlemen thanks for the explanation. Before I only knew what a cabbose and a diesel was. This is a real learning experience. Frank
  3. B

Bogies

Tony what are they? Combination of wheels? Mostly freight cars. Trying to change couplers and trucks to working condition. All the same couplers. Frank
  4. B

Bogies

What are they? Trying to decide which truck and couplers I want. So many micro trains to choose from. Just ranting. Frank
  5. B

kato couplers

Thank you. Frank
  6. B

kato couplers

Could you please give a part number for the micro trains coupler. Frank
  7. B

Real quick radius please

back hurts, too many shakes, already have thick lenses, not an artistic wonder, face hurts, hands hurts, what hair I have left hurts, but I have a 2x4 board, this should be exciting. I have to vote no for z scale.
  8. B

Real quick radius please

This is just something I wanted to throw together. Right now my space is only 2x4 feet. Frank
  9. B

Real quick radius please

I’m going to increase the board size to 4x2 feet. Thank you Tony
  10. B

Real quick radius please

I would say there is going to be a CHANGE OF PLANS. Thanks everyone. Frank
  11. B

Real quick radius please

Thank you for the replies. As I’m building a small switching board I thought I might add a half circle to extend one of the sidings. Board is only 13” wide and about 4’ long with small diesels. Frank
  12. B

Real quick radius please

What is the minimum radius for n scale? Is it possible with flex track? Does Kato make a flex track? Thanks. Frank
  13. B

Automobiles and trucks

Where do you purchase most of your n scale autos and trucks? Mostly American models (Chevy Buick Ford and so on). Frank
  14. B

N scale couplers

What do you recommend as a good all around n scale coupler? Good and bad opinions please. Thanks Frank
  15. B

Kato n track repairs

Called Kato USA Today and they agreed end to repair my double crossover. Only 6 to 8 weeks repair time. Thanks for listening. Frank
  16. B

Kato n track repairs

While trying to replace the red and black wire on a crossover switch, the one side fell apart on me. Is there any place to send these to get repaired of am I screwed? The small wires have also come unglued from the soldering joint. Might the be a wiring diagram? Thank. Frank
  17. B

Compatability

Thanks for the replies. I will try something. If it works, I will let you know. Frank
  18. B

Compatability

I'm putting together a kato n scale switching yard. Will another brand n scale track work with it? Or is all kato what I need to use? Frank
  19. B

Newbie question on DCC

Can’t you just cut the ties in the middle. They would straighten out some. Not all ties are perfect. Frank
  20. B

Need Info

Being old and feeble, is there any where I can get a track plan that gives all the info for putting a plan together? I think atlas had something like that years ago. Numbers of pieces, curves straight track switches and so on. Just want to plug and play, if thats what you call it. Frank

Back