Search results

1. M

Arkansas N scalers

Good to see you here Mike......I joined this forum a while ago but haven't posted much. I do believe I'd like to make it my new "home", looks like alot of great stuff goin on here
  2. M

N scale layout

Hey Cliff Good to see your layout again Cliff! Another one of my favorites LOL...... :D
  3. M

HO or N

Go N! I'm not here to knock HO, but my vote is for N scale. HO does have just about everything you could ever want, but if you look closely, N scale is really starting to close the gap. The main reason I model in N scale is the scenery to trains ratio.......you can really build incredible...
  4. M

Grande Valley RR

Hey Marc..... Good to see you finally posted up the layout. Always one of my favorites. :D
  5. M

D&RGW Platte Canyon Subdivision

Nice work..... ....nice layout you have there, and I really like the weathering on 5100......keep them images comming!
  6. M

New Guy

Hey Marty..... .....good to see ya! Seems like a really nice and laid back forum here. Y'all will be treated to some fantastic modeling from Marty.......
  7. M

The Rio Como and The Denver North Park & Western

Jon Fantastic layout. I'm pretty familiar with it, since I've seen it in N Scale a little while back. Hope you continue to post images, and also progress on the new HOn3 layout once you get started. David

Back