Search results

1. D&J RailRoad

Anyone want to make certain areas of your railroad invisible?

That would be good for sneaking those train purchases from the train show into the house too.
  2. D&J RailRoad

BN engines

Yep, a have a few on the rails here. I have an SD60M on order. Should be here this Wednesday.
  3. D&J RailRoad

Rerailers?

Sometimes, going through a turnout will rerail cars.
  4. D&J RailRoad

Rerailers?

The rerailers only align the wheels of rolling stock with the rails. If the couplers are adjusted properly, should make any difference. Now the uncoupling ramps would work with either hook horns or Kadees. Specific design for each coupler.
  5. D&J RailRoad

Rerailers?

I have them installed on the tracks in my staging yard. It makes it easier for guests to get their rolling stock on the rails. Also, at my programming track, for the same reason.
  6. D&J RailRoad

M.B.Klein sold

I forgot about the reward points. I'll need to log into my account to see how many there are.
  7. D&J RailRoad

Converting an Old Kato U30C to LokSound

must be something new. I've had my account for quite some time now, but never had to do that.
  8. D&J RailRoad

HO Curves

When laying track on a current modular project, I took a few pictures of how I superelevated my curves. I used a .020" plastic rod under the outside tie edge of the curve. More than that and the train would lean way to much.
  9. D&J RailRoad

Converting an Old Kato U30C to LokSound

looks like you've got this. Need a video when the job is complete.
  10. D&J RailRoad

HO Rolling Stock Spacing

You can choose the shaft length too.
  11. D&J RailRoad

Kadee PLASTIC couplers

Not intentionally hidden but for the casual shopper, it isn't obvious, as I picked up a couple packs. No where on the package does it say plastic. Only on the web site. I didn't consult the website when I was in the store. I guess I should have, and with that, I guess I should have checked into...
  12. D&J RailRoad

Kadee PLASTIC couplers

the 20 series are plastic too.
  13. D&J RailRoad

Train Clubs and Jail

He told us he invested it in Bitcoin through a broker. He told us the money was earning quite a bit but then the broker modified the tracking software and the software author locked the account because of the unauthorized software modification. This is a pattern of investment scams. He still...
  14. D&J RailRoad

Train Clubs and Jail

We have finally closed this issue out. The embezzler was served with an arrest warrant last week. I called him and suggested he quit the club rather than face a motion to expel him by the membership. A couple days later he called me so that his wife could talk to me. She didn't know about any of...
  15. D&J RailRoad

Trying to find a sound replacement

The wires that are soldered to the locomotive components all feed into a white plug that connects to the end of the decoder. You might have to trim back the blue shrink wrap on the decoder to see the whole plug. You can pull it out by gripping all the wires going in and wiggling it side to side...
  16. D&J RailRoad

Kadee PLASTIC couplers

On my last trip to the LHS I picked up a few packets of offset couplers. As Kadee is the only coupler I use now, I don't bother to read the package other than the specifics I'm lookin for, in this case the over and under offsets with a short shank. Well, I got home, unloaded the shopping bags...
  17. D&J RailRoad

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

Finally. I placed my order with ST last Thursday and it arrived today. Got it programmed up and speed matched and in service. I'll post a video of it later.
  18. D&J RailRoad

How to build a two decks H0 layout ?

Most multi-level layouts I've seen have narrower upper levels to provide a bit more open space and access to the lower levels. Two ways to move trains to the upper levels are a helix or a linear uphill climb.
  19. D&J RailRoad

FORUM UPGRADES - COMPLETED (For real this time! I hope...)

Is that the number of participating members?
  20. D&J RailRoad

FORUM UPGRADES - COMPLETED (For real this time! I hope...)

Functions seem to be very good so far this morning.

Back