Search results

1. C

DCC systems...

That is good to know. Should one be concerned with any other of the "big" companies (Digitrax, NCE, Lenz) going under or being bought out? I wonder about this sort of thing since DCC is relatively new, and if there should be a concern with investing money into a particular DCC system to only...
  2. C

DCC systems...

What do you guys think of the Atlas DCC system? Sometimes I think maybe I should have just gone with their system rather than the Digitrax because I was already familiar with their products. IIRC, the Atlas system had some limitations as to number of loco addresses that could be stored, but...
  3. C

DCC systems...

The problems were with the installation. The one (and only) model I had working satisfactorily was an HO P2K GP7. It was great, and I could program it like a dream. The rest never worked, so I could only assume at the time that it was an installation issue and not a programming one. It's...
  4. C

DCC systems...

I have a Digitrax Zephyr system which I was excited about initially because of the good reviews and decent price, but I was unable to get decoders installed and operating in my locos to the point I wanted, which was extremely frustrating. (I do have one loco that worked well, and the decoder...

Back