Search results

1. C

looking for layout ideas!

I am about ready to start building my new layout and am looking for ideas, the layout will be built modular style with 2 4x8 sections that will make up the end units and 2 2x8' sections end to end per side to make up the straight sections for a layout 8'x24', the end units will be set up so i...
  2. C

New Yahoo group for buying/selling Trains

Hey guys just wanted to let you know i started up a new Yahoo group for buying and selling, no rules all scales welcome, did you get tired of a certain "person" with a group with over 4800 members on yahoo with all his crazy rules. Don't want to name names but most probably know who i am...
  3. C

Is it really worth it to save a minute! Stupid driver

I was out this morning filming trains when a CN/GTW local came by, a second later and this guy would have been dead, i have seen close calls but not this close. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaX38P5p2Y4
  4. C

Work in progress ATSF & Cotton Belt Box Cars

A couple box cars that i am custom painting, the 50' Double door is almost finished just needs a clear coat and assembly and the ATSF car is about half done. I try to paint/clear coat a few at a time to save time, so these 2 will get sealed together tommarow.

Back