Search results

1. C

Walthers Lakeville Warehouse Kit

I got this kit and stated building it. As I'm building I'm noticing there is no floor panels like the instructions show, It shows(4X2's) Not only is there no parts numbered "2" but the roof panels are numbered 54 instead of number 32 as instructions show. Now I know Walthers do alot of reissuing...
  2. C

HO Interstate -traffic signs. Where to find ???

Another option... http://www.summit-customcuts.com/homeproducts/accessories.html
  3. C

New Layout

Hey Guys, It's been forever since I've posted on here, Just wanted to say Hi and give you a update on my new project. After 5 years of not fully completing a layout I'm going to tear down and re-build a more user friendly layout. Attached is the track plan. I do have one question though, how...
  4. C

Layout software

Anyone good with drawing up a layout on the computer? I need someone to help me sketch out my design. Feel free to message me if you can help me out. Chad
  5. C

Lumber Loads

Hey guys, Has anybody bought these loads from Grand Central Gems? http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/295-LL1 I'm looking to make my own out of Balsa wood but was trying to find measurements on them but can't seem to find any info. I'm thinking of making mine 1 inch long or 1 1/2 long...
  6. C

New to weathering

That is fantastic Kevin! I only hope to be that good someday. I've watched a few of the videos posted above by Greg and I will be signing up to the Rustbucket forum. I hope to play around this weekend with the weathering.
  7. C

New to weathering

Hey guys, As the title says, I'm new to weathering and will be trying it out here in a couple days for the first time. Just have a couple questions for you weathering guys out there. First off when fading the car, do you fade the car first then apply rust, grim etc or apply rust, grim etc...
  8. C

Prototypical Locomotive Lighting

got it figured out, Just swapped out my Digitrax for a TCS decoder and now I have the look and control I was going for after changing some CV's. Thanks for your help guys!
  9. C

Prototypical Locomotive Lighting

Hey guys, Need some help here understanding a few things on Decoder lighting. I have a unit with a Digitrax DH-123 decoder. I'm trying to set it up to where I have function 1 as the front headlight and function 0 as the rear headlight. I would also like them to be able to Dim. What do I need...
  10. C

InterMountain Release Dates

I see InterMountain has pushed back most all of there release dates again. I've pre-ordered the IC&E SD40-2's that were to be released well over a year ago I believe. Is there still issues over in China, is that what is causing the delay or is it something else? Anyone have any Inside...
  11. C

Walther's Fire Department Headquarters

Willie! I agree with Gary, very nice building and now Im gonna go get one. Your city scene looks great also! Again thanks for the pics!
  12. C

Thanks guys for the replies!. Willie looking forward to the pic.
  13. C

Gary, I'd like to see pics of the finished product, what I mean by module style is you can build the Office side on either side of the truck bays. As In all the pics I have seen the office is on the left hand side of the bays. Was wondering if you can build it on the right hand side.
  14. C

Has anyone built this kit yet? I'm thinking about getting it and read that the bay doors open and close and that the kit is module style. Just wondering if any of that is true. Please post pics of the built kit if you have any. http://www.trainsetsonly.com/page/TSO/PROD/933-3765 Chad
  15. C

Best Compressor

Hey guys, Just getting started with a air brush system and I'm looking for a good compressor. My air brush is a good starter one by Powermate and its got a 10-30psi recomendation on it. Been checking out the compressors on Hobbylinc, just don't know which one to go with. Any input would be...
  16. C

Industrial Shelving

Thats it, Pallet Racking!...now gotta wait til its released.
  17. C

Industrial Shelving

Hey guys, I'm putting together a Construction Supply Warehouse on my layout, but I'm having trouble finding some detail parts. I thought I saw in the Walther's catalog some industrial type shelving to go inside my warehouse, but for the life of me I can not find it again. Is there a company...
  18. C

50' double door box car

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a 50' double door box car with actual opening doors. Does anyone know who makes this model? Any help to steer me in the right direction would be great! Thanks! Chad
  19. C

Kato C44-9W Release

What would you price first run Kato C44-9W's at? There is a train show this weekend around here and a friend of mine is trying to figure out what to price these Union Pacific units at. They have horn hook couplers, which I know are easy to replace. Any help would be great. Chad
  20. C

Fantasy Locomotive

Hey Guys, Looking for someone who has messed with that program where you can custom color locomotives. I Have a fantasy scheme I'd like to see what It would look like before I have someone paint it. If you can help me out send me a message and we can go over the details. Chad

Back