Search results

1. Signal Maintainer

Rapido Comet Cars - 2023 Run ( SEPTA & MARC ) Pre-Order

Hey guys, Just wanted to let everyone know that Rapido is now taking pre-orders for the upcoming 2nd release of their Comet passenger cars. I just pre-ordered mine from TrainWorld. They added the newer paint scheme for the SEPTA cars and added MARC this time around! Here are the SEPTA Comet...
  2. Signal Maintainer

4 track main line to 6 station tracks

That looks great but unfortunately, I do not have the room for that layout. Yellow line is the wall. I'll be using this station kit with the facade kit end. The closest track to the wall will be 12 cm from the track center.
  3. Signal Maintainer

I hear ya. I'm doing the Northeast Corridor in the Philly area though.
  4. Signal Maintainer

Roco Z21 and Z21XL

Got me my block detection, signal and switch decoders setup installed. Waiting for one more Roco 10808 block detector to arrive.
  5. Signal Maintainer

Any one good with AnyRail and track design? Last minute change before I start laying track. I had a 3 track main line but felt it was better to have a 4 track main to be more prototypical with the area of the NEC that I am familiar with. I'm having some design difficulties trying to get a 4...
  6. Signal Maintainer

Roco Z21 and Z21XL

I ended up switching to the Roco Z21 with the Dual Booster. Using my own (more compact router) instead of the one that came with the Z21. Will be using iTrain also. I started a YT channel in case anyone wants to follow the build. Will be mostly Shorts. NEC_Amtrak - YouTube
  7. Signal Maintainer

Roco Z21 and Z21XL

This looks very interesting.
  8. Signal Maintainer

Roco Z21 and Z21XL

Curious if anyone here is using a Roco Z21 or Z21XL to run their layout. I am thinking abut switching from Digitrax to Roco to use Railcom.
  9. Signal Maintainer

WANTED: Rapido HO Scale Comet Cars - NJT and SEPTA

Found everything I was looking for.
  10. Signal Maintainer

Engine Driver on Windows PC

Some may already know this, but you can run the Engine Driver Android app on a Windows PC using WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) that's already included with Windows. Once setup and installed, it will run just like a regular Windows app. I'm using a MS Surface 7 with Win 11. Works on Win...
  11. Signal Maintainer

Walthers Horizon Passenger Car upgrades

Get much better wheelsets and couplers on those older Walthers Horizon passenger cars with an easy car body swap. OLD NEW
  12. Signal Maintainer

Amtrak SC-44 Converted to MARC SC-44

Looking for someone who can convert this Amtrak SC-44 to a MARC SC-44.
  13. Signal Maintainer

PSA: Scammer Sending PMs

No problem. Thanks for the quick response.
  14. Signal Maintainer

Yes, they are the one that sent me that PM.
  15. Signal Maintainer

I received this PM today from new member @loopki98 I did a quick Google search and found that scammers are sending this same message to people on other forums about their classifieds. https://www.google.com/search?q=Mallen990&oq=Mallen990&aqs=edge..69i57.7176219j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8...
  16. Signal Maintainer

Found some Rapido SEPTA cars. Would still be interested in 3 more. Still looking for Rapido NJ Transit Comet Cars. Offering $150 per car in New or Mint condition.
  17. Signal Maintainer

Sell me your Rapido NJT and SEPTA comet cars! Pretty please! :)
  18. Signal Maintainer

Paying top dollar for these. PM me if you have any to sell. Thanks!
  19. Signal Maintainer

Looking to buy Rapido HO Scale Comet Cars. NJ Transit and SEPTA. Thanks!
  20. Signal Maintainer

Wiring & Electronics for my 3 level n-scale Northeast Corridor layout

Will be using these Phoenix Contact terminal blocks to distribute power from the power supplies to the BXP88s, DS64s & DS74s, and the SE74s. Nice and compact.

Back