Search results

1. M

Your favorite locomotive?

I love the SD40-2 and the MP15AC which is not made in N Scale but can be kitbashed.
  2. M

Calling Milwaukee Road modelers

SD40-2's and MP15AC's were ran in the early 80's,all though MP15AC's would have to be kitbashed using the Atlas MP15DC as a starting point.
  3. M

SW1500 or MP15

no one makes an MP15Ac either in n scale also badly needed as is the SW1500.
  4. M

Anybody Have a MTH Operating Crossing?

The NJ International ones should work also.
  5. M

MP15AC Kitbash Article

Has any one seen the article in the May-June N Scale Railroading magazine? it is really well done and the photos are terrific.Steve (fishplate) on the Train Board forums did a great job with the article and the MP15AC turned out great.I wonder if any of the manufacturers read the article and...
  6. M

New Member, and New to Model Railroading!

Aaron,welcome to the Model Railroad forums look forward to seeing your work.
  7. M

Members from Iowa

I am hoping to hear about my disability soon.I went to the hearing in January and my attorney said the hearing went well,so if I am approved I will have a lot more to share about my wife and my layout.I use to go to Perry,Iowa in the late 70's to close to the shut down of the Iowa Division on...
  8. M

Members from Iowa

My wife and I live in Oskaloosa,Iowa and I model the Milwaukee Road and Rock Island in HO and N Scale from 1979-1985 as if the Milwaukee and the Rock Island were still running.The Iowa Division from Council Bluffs,Iowa to Savanna,Illinois will be used as the Rock Island will be running on the...
  9. M

Hi all, new member here

Welcome to the model railroad forums,I hope you enjoy your stay.Glad to have you aboard.
  10. M

Rock Island layout

The layout is coming along nicely.I look forward to following the progress of your layout.I plan on having Milwaukee Road and Rock Island on my layout.
  11. M

I'm also New

Glad to have you on board.Hope you enjoy your stay.
  12. M

Railroad Poll

I choose other the Milwaukee Road and Rock Island being my second choice.I am looking to model the Milwaukee Road Iowa Division from Council Bluffs to Savanna and include the Rock Island as if the Rock Island had trackage rights on the Iowa Division.Era 1979--1985. Most likely will be double track.
  13. M

POLL: New "N" Scale Power

I would like to see an MP15 AC done.It would have to fit the Atlas MP15 DC,since there are no MP15 AC's in plastic in N Scale.
  14. M

POLL: New "N" Scale Power

An MP15AC,SW1500,and an SD40-2 early version with the short fuel tank for Milwaukee Road and the other versions for all the other railroads,like Rock Island,C&NW,UP,BN,Conrail,and all the other railroads that owned them.
  15. M

Looking for a SW1500

I model Milwaukee Road MP15AC's and they don't make an MP15AC in N Scale so you have to use the Atlas MP15DC as a starting point for an MP15AC.
  16. M

Intermountain V Athearn & Atlas

Inter Mountain's cars are great,I have had them before and they are as good as Athearn RTR and Atlas,also Bowser makes good freight cars as does Accurail, Branchline Trains,Kato,Walthers,Kadee.
  17. M

Favorite train and era ?

Mine is Milwaukee Road and the MP15AC and the SD40-2.So it would have to be the late 70's to the mid 80's.next would be the C&NW and the Rock Island, MP15DC and SD40-2 for the C&NW and SD40-2 and SW1200 for the Rock island though it would of been the MP15AC if the Rock island hadn't of gone...
  18. M

Modern day modelers do you ever run a caboose

I am going to model from 1981-1985 on the Milwaukee Road so cabooses will be run on the layout,as soon as I am able to start it.
  19. M

N scale diesel wish list

The MP15 that Atlas produces is an MP15DC.There are no MP15AC's in plastic produced in N Scale.
  20. M

N Scale Freight Car Wish List

I am wondering what freight cars you would like to see in N Scale?Cabooses included.Mine would be,89' Flat Car like the Atlas one,89' Tri Level Enclosed Auto Rack like the one Red Caboose has which is a Bi Level Enclosed Auto Rack,An International bay window caboose like the one Walthers has in...

Back