Search results

1. dieselfan1

Weathered N Scale Intermountain 5161's on eBay

I listed these for a friend who got them at an estate sale. Thanks for your time. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/202877275930 Also this lot of scenery https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/202877236018 And these like new...
  2. dieselfan1

WEEKLY PHOTO FUN 10-18 thru 10-24

Lets get this rollin.....
  3. dieselfan1

Weekend Photo Fun 9-27 thru 10-3

This thread is gaining some momentum every week lately. Very cool. This week I dug up an oldie from my old layout Don't forget to vote on the photo of the month in the contest threads
  4. dieselfan1

Weekly photo fun 9-20 thru 9-26

Lets keep this rolling along
  5. dieselfan1

WEEKLY PHOTO FUN 9-13 thru 9-19

Last weeks photo fun was a big improvement from the week before despite being sidetracked by something about worm drives. Lets try to keep this thread to pics and comments only please. Thanks Guys.
  6. dieselfan1

WEEKLY PHOTO FUN 9-6 thru 9-12

Only 5 pics last week. Pretty lame. Come on you guys post up some pics already. I'll get it going with more of the California Zephyr, its been putting on some serious miles on my layout lately.....
  7. dieselfan1

September 2013 Photo Contest

Post up your best photos. Voting will begin October 1st in the Model Railroad Contest Voting forum. Have Fun. I'll start it off with some Amtrak Superliner action....
  8. dieselfan1

What scale modeler earns the most money? Or who has the most to spend?

A recent discussion on who made the most money seems to be up for debate. Some say HO modelers are the most wealthy and have more expendable income, and others argue it is the O scalers that make the big coin. I always say the more you make, the more you spend. Especially on hobbies, cars...
  9. dieselfan1

Weekly Photo Fun 8-30 thru 9-5 -2013

Heres a shot of the California Zephyr....
  10. dieselfan1

Weekly Photo Fun 8-23 thru 8-30

Lets get this thing rollin again.....California Zephyr action at sunrise
  11. dieselfan1

Weekly Photo Fun 8-16 thru 8-22

Starting off ......
  12. dieselfan1

Wpf 8-9 thru 8-11

What you got?
  13. dieselfan1

Weekly Photo Fun 8-2 - 8-8

Heres a preview of my layout....
  14. dieselfan1

Weekly Photo Fun 7-26 thru 8-1

Close enough to midnight here. Heres an other pic of my old layout. What you got?
  15. dieselfan1

Transition Era Freight train. Looking for ideas,starting from scratch.

I have a good sized N scale layout (20'x18') around the walls layout w/duckunder for continuous running on two mainlines. I run mostly modern heavy mainline freight. Its about 90% complete and fully running. Kato unitrack. All scenery, no towns or structures. I did this for a few reasons.1...
  16. dieselfan1

Long trains and helpers

I never had good luck with helpers until I tried something different. I always would just make up a long train and throw a helper at the end of the train and after a few minutes I would have a derailment somwhere in middle of the train. The other night I was running a 94 car train with six Kato...
  17. dieselfan1

New Bachmann B-23/30-7 for $20.00

M.B.Kleins has these listed as new arrivals. Anyone have any of these? Give me your opinion. I want to get a few for running on my displays. They need to run for about 4-6 hours a day at slow speed (15 -20 scale m.p.h.). Thanks in advance
  18. dieselfan1

I've been hired to build some HCD layouts

My wife was at a garage sale a few months ago and met a woman that owns an antique and collectibles store. She has an interest in Model rr and she gets a lot of inquiries about model rr anything new and old, and she has been thinking about looking for someone who can build some small layouts...
  19. dieselfan1

Weekend Photo Fun 10-17,18,19

Lets get it going, heres some new hoppers I just picked up.
  20. dieselfan1

What's your favorite bridge?

I like the truss bridges. Show your favorite.

Back