Search results

1. Mac Loco Works

NMMRC Flea Market

The North Metro Model Railroad Club is haveing there frist flea market Feb 11 at the VFW hall in Coon Rapids MN chaeck there web page for more info. http://www.nmmrc.org/content/flea-markets
  2. Mac Loco Works

DCC Sound

Mac Loco Works is offering DCC sound in Nscale loco's. We have started installing a dual 13mm speaker sound system into the fuel tanks on C44 and SD 60 Nscale loco's. We are working on other loco's that have a fuel tank that is 14.5 mm's wide or wider. You could send in your loco and will we...
  3. Mac Loco Works

New Club Forming Minn

There is a new model railroad clug forming in the Coon Rapids MN. http://www.nmmrc.org/
  4. Mac Loco Works

MN Free-Mo

The MN Free-Mo group as been lucky enough to get a store front in Wayzata Bay Center shopping mall to set-up. The layout will be up in the Wayzata Bay Center from Nov 20th to Dec 20th. open to the public Friday Nov 27th and Saturday's Nov28th Dec 5, 12 and 19th. Real easy to find take 12 west...
  5. Mac Loco Works

Unknown Passenger cars

I found these in Lakevill Mn. They were sitting behind an empty commercial building. There were boxcars with them with the reporting marks TR. There no reporting marks on the passenger car and ATL on the flat car. The genarator was pluged in to the passenger cars and not running when the pics...
  6. Mac Loco Works

Dwp rs-11

One of my custom paint jobs. DWP 3606 RS-11 that was painted for Elma & Contour R.R.
  7. Mac Loco Works

What Color

I need a little help. I'm looking for the color of CIM box car. The photo's I have are black and white or so faded that the true color is not there.
  8. Mac Loco Works

Is this real world.....

Is this the real world copying the modeling world?
  9. Mac Loco Works

Painting Jig

I like to weather my rolling stock without the trucks installed. I also like to have the bottom of the car installed. I dont like to handle the car while painting or drying. So i built this jig. I mount the jig to the car using the truck mounting location. The jig is adjustable for any size...
  10. Mac Loco Works

Display layout

Something I have been working on it is a work in progress. I plan on using this display to photograph the custom models I build.
  11. Mac Loco Works

Id for loco ????

Need help with IDing this loco. What type? Who built? Who builds in HO?
  12. Mac Loco Works

Brake Piping Detail

I'm looking for pic's or drawing's of how the piping, brake lines, air lines and brake rigging is set up under a standard 50' box car. I know there are a lot of differant type's and no standard layout. What i'm looking for is how everything is conected so i can make it look right. I want to...
  13. Mac Loco Works

Minn/St Paul area

I'm looking to see if there is a round robin group in the Minnespolis - St Paul MN area.
  14. Mac Loco Works

New box car project

I started strach building the doors for my new box car today. I think they are coming along nicely. I have prototype photo's to work with. The prototype had a 12'-6" X 10'-9" youngstown door. The model that was avaiable had a plug door so i had to remove it and stracth build a door to match...
  15. Mac Loco Works

Looking for info

I found a pic of a car i have never seen before. The pic was taken Aug 1969 on a polariod camrea that i scaned and tried to clean it up this is the best I could get. I want to build one so any info would be helpful.
  16. Mac Loco Works

Question about door

I need a little help. I'm looking for info on the door that is on the box car below. I'm looking for a HO scale replacment for it. The door that is on the model is a plug door and the car i'm modeling has this style door. I have checked the scale size and it looks like a 10' 6" wide 11' tall.
  17. Mac Loco Works

Looking for

I'm looking for photo's of flat car's with automobile frame's and the tie down system's.

Back