Search results

1. B

Another Set of Modules

What glue do you use for the cork roadbed and track? Going back over my layout and adding cork since I've finally settled on my design.
  2. B

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Starting on some new loads. Both need painted but that will not happen until after the weekend.
  3. B

That's rough. I'll keep you in our prayers.
  4. B

Looks like the trucks they have up here to help reduce the moose damage.
  5. B

Experimenting with a concrete bin block storage are for gravel or coal. Currently untreated walnut shells (zilla desert blend for reptiles from petzoo)
  6. B

Progress on a storage are made of concrete bin blocks
  7. B

Flatcar loads! What have you got?

Custom wrapped lumber load. Creates using my custom wrap logo generator. Just provide the scale dimensions and logo. https://modelrailroad.network/CarLoads/Lumber.html
  8. B

If you model the Alaska Railroad the loading dock in Seward may be seeing the end if its life. https://alaskapublic.org/2024/03/05/coal-loading-equipment-in-seward-is-set-to-be-demolished-likely-a-permanent-end-to-alaska-coal-exports/
  9. B

I use Libre Office. If I recall it branched off of OpenOffice when Sun got involved.
  10. B

Wheel stop progress. Probably made to many. I think it still needs another coat or two of paint. Painted first couple by hand and then decided to use the airbrush. Probably made to many. If anyone is interested in some message me. They are on HO scale code 100 rail.
  11. B

cheap ballast

Make sure to run a magnet through if you use sand. You might be surprised what you find in there.
  12. B

Finished the second draft of my wheel stops. Hopefully I'll print an improved version. Tomorrow.
  13. B

Vine and Branches

Walk around by the trees.
  14. B

Vine and Branches

Finally got the layout clean enough I felt I could share a picture. There will be a scene divider down the center. Yes the space between the main layout and staging is very narrow but I don't have any more space o. The other side because of the wood stove. Probably start some scenery in the...
  15. B

Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

Printed some 55 gallon barrels for my nephew ( and myself) Turned the failed prints into rusting out burn b
  16. B

Thanks @santafewillie is just looking for some depressed flat car load images. Those are perfect.
  17. B

Working on finishing up a lumber load created using my new custom lumber load generator web pages. Add any logo and set any size. Print on card stock or paper. These are a card stock version. Wondering if it needs a glossing finish.
  18. B

Let's get LOADED!!!.....

Just finished creating we web page to generate wrapped lumber loads. Would appreciate some feedback. There are no other links to this page except from here so if you loose the link come back here. I'll had the link to the rest of the website once I get some feedback.
  19. B

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

@D&J RailRoad YouTube short cropped it. Here's the original. I'm still contemplating how to effectively use shorts.
  20. B

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

Some depressed center flat cars and transformer loads came in the mail yesterday. They will be part of a special train for my operations to take some transformers to the Grand Coulee dam project (off layout).

Back