Search results

1. SLSF1

Water tower questions...

I'm guessing that when you tried removing the base the whole structure came unwound like a coiled spring turned loose. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I'm also considering placing a different type of structure where the water has been.
  2. SLSF1

Water tower questions...

That's what I had in mind. Cut around the raised bases that the legs attach to, and also around the base of the pipe that comes out of the bottom of the tank.
  3. SLSF1

Water tower questions...

I was trying to avoid using the base if possible. I could cover it with ground cover, but the base will appear as an elevated square that will stick up from area surrounding it. I was just hoping to avoid the square base plate if possible.
  4. SLSF1

Water tower questions...

I had a water tower on my layout. I removed it from the layout so I could have easier access to replace a turnout on which one of the switch point rails snapped off. Sadly, while it was off the layout a friend who was visiting accidentally knocked it off the table it was sitting on. It was...
  5. SLSF1

Correct pressure for airbrush?

I've been inactive for several years, but am getting back in the game. I want to weather some of my model rail cars with my airbrush and need a refresher on what air pressure to use. I have a Paasche VL airbrush. I have some Floquil paints I'd like to use, and when my supply runs out was...

Back