Search results

1. litehouse43

Chasing Trains on the CIOR

Such crisp pictures! I love them the third and final are my favorites. Keep up the great work
  2. litehouse43

Runaway Wreck

Wow thats a great job. A wreck is something I always considered for my layouts but never attempted. After seeing that I think I might give it a go! Great job looks amazing!
  3. litehouse43

France rail

Thats great to have a cultural experience as well as see some trains while you were there! Do you have any pictures of the trains in France? We would all be interested in seeing your transportation. When my relatives went to Italy they said it was very similar to how you explained it...
  4. litehouse43

Under Construction - Birmingham UK

looking good so far! cant wait to see the progress. Keep us updated
  5. litehouse43

Getting a job on the railroad

Interesting comment about if you work on RR you loose your interest in MRR. I once had a friend whos father owned a railroad and his collection and layout was amazing. I guess this does not go for everyone but I can see how it would make sense. Its like bringing work home! Although I guess...
  6. litehouse43

My Layouts

Sorry the pictures did not work guys, they are being added to my blog though.
  7. litehouse43

My Layouts

Evening all, new here figured id start with this. Layout 1: Just some parts of it. In the main room of my basement. It is built into the wall around the edge of the room. It also goes into some other rooms but hidden in the walls. On to the second larger layout: I can...

Back