Search results

1. C

Liberty Rail? Your thoughts?

Hey Willis thanks for the help. Once again I'm very sorry, I don't want to go back to my ways :D I'll be working on a trackplan and I'll see If I can have it up ASAP. Thanks, Chris
  2. C

Jim I'm looking at approximately 4'x19'. Thanks for a reminder on the "X" I forgot about that. Willis I"m very sorry, I meant to say that I am building my benchwork and I have some up but I wanted to make sure what I was doing would come out right. I would like to get this layout decent in one...
  3. C

Hi guys, Well since my benchwork is finally making it's way up I just wanted to get your thoughts on this final concept I had for a railroad. It would be in N Scale and would go by the name of Liberty Rail (LRRX). What it basically is is a railroad similar to Amtrak (hauling passengers and...
  4. C

Layout (Grain Project)

Hey NS Lover, The layout is looking great, keep up the good work! -Chris
  5. C

It's Been A While

Hey guys great to be back, I definately feel the love! Chip, if you're gonna tease then I just better not post any photos :p;)
  6. C

It's Been A While

First of guys, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas. Well It's been quite a while since I've been on the forums and believe it or not I actually have some benchwork up. Hopefully Christmas...err Santa will bring some stuff to get going on the track laying. I know you guys hate to be teased but I'll...
  7. C

Turtle Creek Central?

I got the Turtle Creek Central on a DVD. So If all else fails, I should be able to tell you the color. Chris
  8. C

Lady Railfan

Nice to see you again Claudia! Chris
  9. C

What do you think of the ARZC locos

Hi VitekK, I am also a modeler from Arizona and personally I like the scheme, but I believe it is used for other railroads as well. There is a hobby store in Phoenix called The Freight Yard that sells AZCR intermodal cars in N scale. Chris
  10. C

where did you get foam?

I got pink polystyrene foam for about 7$-8$ at Home Depot for a 2'x8' piece section though. Chris
  11. C

Happy New 2008

Happy New Year Everyone! Chris
  12. C

Holy Cow! My Layout is starting!

Thanks for the advice, it's always good to save a little money! Chris
  13. C

Thanks for the info guys. So how does this sound. 3/4" plywood enough to cut 5 pieces to create the [__l__] shape (yes the opposite side will also have a piece of the plywood) 2'x8' piece of plywood to cover section Enough ?'X?' for the legs (anyone have an idea?) Appropriate Screws? Skids for...
  14. C

Hey guys, It's been a while since I have been on the forums. I have roamed around a little but have not posted. I was wondering if everyone could help me out by telling me exactly what I would need to create a 2'x8' open-grid piece of benchwork? I have the date set and am going out to buy the...
  15. C

Following the OMAX

Wow, awesome photos, thanks for sharing! Chris
  16. C

Building the RK&M: The Farm House Area

Excellent work Tom great job! Chris
  17. C

Undecorated Athearn RTR SP GP40X

Excellent work! Can't wait to see it painted and weathered! Chris
  18. C

"Trash Train"

Hello Nate Yes I have caught the episode of boneyard, however, I don't believe I have caught the dirty jobs episode. Thanks for the help, Chris
  19. C

"Trash Train"

Well that sounds like what I was looking for Willis, a sort of junk/scrapyard. Off course, I still think a trash train might be possible the same way? Chris
  20. C

"Trash Train"

Thanks for the info guys, but unortunately in Arizona there are no incinerators as it is a pollution probably. Therefore, would there be a reason for a trash train, or would it just be handled by truck. I was thinking about industries filling the railroad "dumpsters" and having the train...

Back