Search results

1. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Some updated vehicle pics...

2. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Question regarding HO scale people...

I've been pondering over this for quite some time now. Anyway, here is my question... Is it just me or do the HO scale people seem just a little to big compared to HO scale vehicles? I've looked at numerous pictures as well as putting my own HO scale people next to many different HO scale...
  3. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Need advice on buying a new camera...

Need advice on buying a digital camera. I could, but would rather not, spend more then $250. I will be using it for mostly taking pics of my HO scale models and my project cars. I shake quite a bit (or at least I believe I do) so I would imagine that I need a camera with an anti-shake feature...
  4. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Antennas...?

I'm trying to find a company that makes vehicle antennas...or some ideas of things I could use instead...? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  5. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Meet Killdozer...

Well, a few prototypes that I'm considering building. Killdozer has been around at the plant since they started building it. She's got plenty of character; she's mean, and very reliable. Yes, she is quite feisty, but IMO she's earned it.... Here's an older 80's ambulance...this...
  6. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

An ebay item I just picked up...

What do you think? $20 shipped...
  7. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Some of my newest projects...

8. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Adding detail to a boring Norscot tractor...

Not completely finished, but getting there...what do you think do far? (Dennis Aust headache rack, Stewart air hoses, Plano mirrors, Microscale decals, LoneStar running/parking lights/taillights, custom added lift-axle)
  9. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Looking for a case to display one of my boxcars?

Yes, I'm looking for a case for one of my boxcars. Its just for one boxcar so it doesn't need to be long. I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want it to be fairly nice so I could put it on a nice shelf. I'd prefer something with a nice burlwood base..idk. Thanks.
  10. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Something neat I found...

Well, I was browsing online when I came across this... It doesn't seem to be available yet, but it is in the works. Apparently, it will be available in both the HO and N scales. Looks like it would be a great addition to any layout...
  11. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

More pics of my collection...

Here are some more pics of my collection...just thought I'd share...
  12. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

One AMAZING HO scale modeler...

Just thought I'd share some of modeler Joe Enriquez's work...it is simply amazing. Words can't even begin to describe the attention to detail...WOW! Keep in mind most of the parts on his creations are scratchbuilt!!! By the way, this is all HO scale...:D
  13. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Paint...recommendations?

I'm looking for the best type of paint (as well as a good name brand) for painting my vehicles/vehicle parts etc. Also, the easiest to apply...maybe something that looks like it was sprayed on (since I don't own a spray gun). I'm definitely a beginner when it comes to painting and all advise...
  14. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

ZAP glue? good? bad?

I've been seeing this ZAP glue a lot lately. I didn't know if anyone had experience using it and if they would recommend it? I've been using the cheap Loctite gel stuff. I tend to be messy, and the Loctite stuff seems to leave some stains and quite a mess.
  15. Dsquared_sleeperMSP

Snow plows for pickup trucks; orange warning lights...

Ok, I've been searching all day. I'm looking for snow plows for vehicles. I know Custom Finishing makes some, however, everywhere I have looked they have been out of stock. So...I was wondering if there was another company that made them? I already have the Roco ones and Kibri ones (I'm looking...

Back