Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Bill Tidler Jr.

Anyone use Laserboard?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/NEMA-JIS-MSDS-ISO-ROHS-0_1902590870.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.28.QyqBjy&s=p
  2. Bill Tidler Jr.

Problems with airbrush

http://www.goofoffproducts.com/
  3. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

Thanks for the suggestions. Upon further searching, I have found that this is recommended, SDH166D Standard 1 Amp Sound Decoder HO Scale.
  4. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

Thanks but I checked what they have and nothing is close. Maybe when Rapido releases their RDC, they will have something.
  5. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

I know of that one but I already have an RDC-1. I am going to covert it to DCC and sound.
  6. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

Any suggestions for a sound decoder for an RDC-1?
  7. Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIX

Good Morning! Some rain with a high of 57. Temperature in Tipton IN
  8. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Storms with a high of 70. Temperature in Tipton IN
  9. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Clear with a high of 67. Temperature in Tipton IN
  10. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Sunny with a high of 58. Temperature in Tipton IN
  11. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Clear with a high of 60. Temperature in Tipton IN
  12. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Chance of rain with a high of 48. Temperature in Tipton IN
  13. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Sunny with a high of 38. Temperature in Tipton IN
  14. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Partly cloudy and a chance of snow with a high of 33. Temperature in Tipton IN
  15. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Rain early and a chance of snow later with a high of 45. Temperature in Tipton IN
  16. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Partly cloudy with a high of 61. Temperature in Tipton IN
  17. Bill Tidler Jr.

WELCOME TO THE NEW PLACE! Good Morning! Chance of rain with a high of 45. Temperature in Tipton IN IN MEMORIAM - JEFFREY WIMBERLY
  18. Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLVIII

Time to move! See ya in the new place!
  19. Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLVIII

Good Morning! Chance of snow with a high of 38. Temperature in Tipton IN

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.