Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. J

Getting a copy of the Ward City Mead & Eckley trackplan

Hey all. I, after a lot of soul-searching, want to use all the spare track I have lying about my place, and very much like the Ward City Mead & Eckley that was submitted to SpaceMouses 2007 4x8 Layout Design competition. Does someone have a copy of the trackplan? From what I've seen, it...
  2. J

14 degree diamond crosings

I was wondering if anybody out there knew if it were possible to purchase 14 degree diamond crossings. The track plan I am trying to put together requires specifically a 14 degree crossing. Try as I might, I can't get a 12.5 or 19 degree crossing to work. If there isn't such a thing, I'll...
  3. J

Code 83 curved turnouts

Not sure this is the exact place to put this question, but... I am looking thru plans yet again, and have seen the attached thumbnail from a book of plans by John Armstrong. For many and various reasons, it appeals to me greatly, and I thought I'd investigate further. I'm stuck, however, on...
  4. J

ambitious? noob plan

Hello to all. I am trying to get a railroad trackplan going, and have been forever starting something, only to stop and decide on something better to do. I read the last post on this page, and the advantages that it seemed to have were to me very great. I spent some time messing around...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.