Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. TrucTrain55

Dough Hill Layout

Weaver RSD12 with a mixed manifest
  2. TrucTrain55

Running Bear's September 2021 Coffee Shop

Garry I like that Sylvan White WC22 with matching livestock trailer. Did you build it?
  3. TrucTrain55

Dough Hill Layout

Not really at this point
  4. TrucTrain55

Dough Hill Layout

More pics from the Dough Hill
  5. TrucTrain55

Good Morning all. Coffee and Waffles Flo. Terry. Still praying and I think so too it would be best your son is around his parents. I lost my parents way too soon many days I wish they were here to help me find answers. Tom. Your Family Lines Hopper’s look great you did a nice job on them I...
  6. TrucTrain55

Dough Hill Layout

Expanded the layout the other day
  7. TrucTrain55

Sending Prayers also. We’re all here for you brother.
  8. TrucTrain55

Garry. Your stock yards look awesome great job on those Campbell kits too. I also like the loafing sheds you put on the sides for the cattle
  9. TrucTrain55

Sherrel this video is for you.
  10. TrucTrain55

Me too your “Delete” button is gone. As Americans our Hearts go out to the European nations that went through a lot during WWII and suffered so much you have every right to return the favor when America was struck on our own land just like yours during WWII. So don’t think you have no right to...
  11. TrucTrain55

Willie sorry I forgot to mention that old Campbell building looks great as well as your others it brought back memories of me looking though my 1982 Walthers Catalog the first one I ever got.
  12. TrucTrain55

Garry it’s a Ballast train. It was hard to see it. I think the Blue thing in the middle is a Ballast Regulator
  13. TrucTrain55

Good Morning all. 73 degrees in the Ozark Foothills already. I slept in this morning can’t believe I done that but it was good. Flo. Grits, Raisin Toast and Coffee for me. Thanks for the likes and complements yesterday. Guy. This pic is for you and thanks for the complement I took it last...
  14. TrucTrain55

Sorry gang really busy this morning and today but last night I did get to add a Siding, loop and a crossover to my O Scale layout. This is just temporary for now till I get my other 4x8 added Happy Anniversary Willie!
  15. TrucTrain55

I use Blue DOW foam insulation
  16. TrucTrain55

Good Morning all. A very nice cool 52 degrees in the Ozark Foothills. Thanks for all the likes and complements yesterday. I’m enjoying your pics you guys are posting. Here’s you another video. This is my Bachmann GP40 Chessie System I bought last year. Enjoy your day
  17. TrucTrain55

Good Morning all. 68 degrees in the Ozark Foothills. Flo Coffee and a English Muffin. Curt and Garry thanks for the complements. And to all the rest who gave me likes and complements Thanks I don’t think I ever had so many here in one day I appreciate that. This next video is our friend...
  18. TrucTrain55

Dough Hill Layout

More pics from the Dough Hill Layout

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.