Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Sirfoldalot

Correct pressure for airbrush?

I never got into doing, or trying to do, any weathering - so I really didn't do too much painting - just remembered what I did do!
  2. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's September 2021 Coffee Shop

Had I known that, I could have given you, for half price, a very nice MAC PRO that I have only turned on once that I purchased only a few months back?
  3. Sirfoldalot

GARRY - Those are simply awesome pictures of your layout. You are right up there with the best of them! I see lots to comment on this morning -- bet I will forget many of them I want to mention? 58F/14.4C to start the day and cool for this time of year? It's supposed to reach only 82F/27.8C...
  4. Sirfoldalot

GARRY, CURT, TOM and a blanket for others! Thanks for the B- Day wishes! I was talking to my BIL and he said to me that next year would be the BIG 80! I told him that I was not looking forward to that one! He said: "Yeah, pretty soon we will just be a photo on the wall and the little kids will...
  5. Sirfoldalot

Meanwhile, back at the railroad ..... Steve J I see that the rail inspectors are on the way to inspect your "digs"!
  6. Sirfoldalot

Morning! The Spousal Unit is still sleeping in the recliner chair and I am trying to type mostly in the dark. I have a little "plug in" light that TERRY suggested for seeing the keyboard in the dark, but it leaves a lot to be desired - I guess that I need two of them? Anyhoo - supposed to only...
  7. Sirfoldalot

If anyone on this forum has a need to "rant" about anything - I would consider that person to be YOU! Go ahead - the remainder of us really don't mind your mussing? TomO - It's the way they were either reported, or not reported that has miscrewed everything up! And the general mistrust of the...
  8. Sirfoldalot

Steve -- Which chassis is which? I'd guess the top one is the P2K? dON'T FORGET TO MOVE THE STEP!
  9. Sirfoldalot

Just getting ready to go to bed, CHRISTIAN! Be back around 3 pm your time. Nighty-Nite
  10. Sirfoldalot

James - That is a very nice tribute to your Aunt Barbara. Such a tragedy ... and to leave kids behind like that. Also, very sad about your friends wife too, I'm sorry!
  11. Sirfoldalot

I was going to make a few comments, but decided again it! I just basically think that it is an individual thing and I look at it this way -- Personally, I and my wife are vaxed, my 50 and 56 y/o kids are really agin it ... thats their choice. However half my wife's kids are and half arenot...
  12. Sirfoldalot

Correct pressure for airbrush?

I'm really old school and mostly just sprayed Floquil thinned with 25% lacquer thinner at 22lbs.
  13. Sirfoldalot

Your a winner -- Guy decided that it was too much for him! RATS! Well, we will just use it some more. :) Here's a goodie from a while back ...
  14. Sirfoldalot

Top of the day to all modelers out there! It is only supposed to reach 90F/32.2C for a high today. I had to pull the comforter over me last night - it seemed a little cool around 4 am this morning and when I let the pups out at 6am - it was quite cool. (when your body adjusts to the 90's, then...
  15. Sirfoldalot

Morning - Late as it is? Supposed to be 98F/36.6C today as it has been stuck there almost as long as I can remember under extremely clear skies. TERRY - My thoughts and prayers are with you, step-son, and all the family. My second wife lost an 18 y/o son from a auto rollover (my truck) who...
  16. Sirfoldalot

What am i getting into.

Great thread! Good start!
  17. Sirfoldalot

OAN - It's been HOTTER than HADES during the afternoons around here -- No clouds, just intense blistering sunshine! Supposed to hit 100 again today - it has been "bumping" that number all the past week. As TomO said, I witnessed many of the things he listed there-Radio and TV. I wasn't quite...
  18. Sirfoldalot

Exactly my perception as well. I like the first shot best - how's that! That's a neat looking layout - really cool! I'm a bit confused as to why you would delete this post -- LOL, I'm going to take away your delete button! We all have been wondering as to not hearing from you? Glad your OK...
  19. Sirfoldalot

PATRICK - I liked your first temperature number - made me laugh! GUY - Neat photos -- always a pleasuew to see them. GARRY - Awesome bridge and photo!
  20. Sirfoldalot

PATRICK -Thanks for the reply! Eyed a couple of brand new Colorado's at different shopping areas yesterday - one was White, the other was Red. They sure were good looking trucks! I just don't want a "monster" truck that I need a step to get into. Both my BIL's have a F-250 (8 years old) and...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.