Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. chadbag

replace trucks on Walther well car and other similar questions

As those who follow the Coffee Shop know, I mostly do Euro and Japanese N-scale. However, I "accidentally" bought a KATO Union Pacific diesel loco or two and a bunch of intermodal cars (mostly well). I mostly have bought KATO Gunderson articulated Maxi IV well car sets, but also bought a...
  2. chadbag

FS: Digikeijs Loconet Detection/Occupancy starter kit with 32 reporting points (DCC)

I have a new DigiKeijs LocoNet starter kit with cables that includes a DR4088LN and a DR4088 unit and connecting cables. This allows 32 sections of your layout to report occupancy over LocoNet. I've decided to get the RailCom compatible version from Digikeijs and so am putting this up for...
  3. chadbag

SOLD: KATO JR East Resort Train Shiki-Shima, 10-1447, NIB, N-scale

SOLD Description: New, un-opened: * KATO 10-1447 Train Suite Shiki-Shima (NIB) This is the JR East Shiki-Shima resort train done by KATO in a special 2-case set. N-Scale The Resort Train Shiki Shima is like a cruise train on steriods. It runs special "cruises" around Japan in style and...
  4. chadbag

FS: KATO German ICE4 complete 12 car set (10-1512 and 10-1513 sets), N-scale, NIB

Description: New, un-opened: * KATO 10-1512 basic 7 car ICE 4 set (motorized) * KATO 10-1513 add-on 5 car ICE 4 set (motorized) This is the German DB ICE 4 high speed train set from KATO. This is in the Green KATO box -- the Japan edition. (Not the white box Lemke/KATO edition). I ended up...
  5. chadbag

FS: (DCC) Digikeijs Loconet Feedback complete starter set with 32 reporting points DR4088LN-CS_BOX

I have QTY 1 of the Digikeijs DR4088LN-CS_BOX start set for Loconet based occupancy feedback reporting. I bought a Digikeijs DR4088LN-CS_BOX complete feedback starter set with 32 reporting points, but then decided I wanted RailCom compatibility, so it is still new in box. I opened the box for...
  6. chadbag

Hello from Utah

I've started enjoying N-Scale model railroading about 18-19 months ago -- I guess it was a mid-life crisis or something. I've always been interested in N-Scale but never did anything about it it until recently. When I was younger, I had no money and no space. Then I had kids, no money, and no...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.