Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. wombat457

Entertrainment Jct., Ohio

Ahh, I miss my G Gauge :(
  2. wombat457

Yankee Dabbler and Steve's Depot

I'd suggest that "Store Closing" would imply they are going out of business. If the were just moving to another store, for example, you'd think they'd specify that.
  3. wombat457

Forum Notification E-mails and how to stop them.

Could have something to do with the site not being a HTTP/S site meaning that everything that is sent to and from the forums is not encrypted, it all goes and comes in "plain language". As such, google possibly regards all messages sent from the forums as suspicious.
  4. wombat457

Walthers Champion Packing Plant

Great job Garry
  5. wombat457

1953 Pawling Station project update.

Very nicely done Sir!
  6. wombat457

Rebuilding An Existing Structure and Starting Over

Greg, get the new kit and save yourself some potential headaches.
  7. wombat457

Bachmann Porter 0-6-0

You could be right on both counts, more so the first, but it is possibly more likely that people just can't offer an answer. In any case, are you saying the wheels don't keep contact with the track, they lift of it thereby causing the engine to loose power?
  8. wombat457

Took the N scale plunge. Layout first thoughts

Any updates on your layout?
  9. wombat457

Who makes the best model diesel locomotives?

who makes the BEST model Diesel Locomotive ... hands down, KATO, no one else comes close.
  10. wombat457

Building the Canyon Diablo Bridge

This year marks my 19th year of retirement and have never been busier :)
  11. wombat457

Input on new layout, and new member

I'm with the others, the biggest attraction for me is the fact that the plan doesn't follow the bench work edges. It is an interesting plan with a lot of possibilities along the way.
  12. wombat457

Royal Pacific Railway Layout....

Okay, so a number of screw ups have occurred over the past few weeks namely - my Foam Order getting screwed up and only being shipped yesterday afternoon AND UPS (bless their negligent little hearts) "LOST" my Micro Mark Digital Level! Both items are needed before I can do anything more to the...
  13. wombat457

My adventures in Ho Scale.

Agreed, making good progress and it is looking good Mike, despite it being HO :p :D!
  14. wombat457

They come in a variety of road names, engine types, no maintenance AND thy're cheap .... hell, they're perfect for any layout or scale :)
  15. wombat457

Yu gotta luv those that can't be seen :)
  16. wombat457

What Online Hobby Retailers do you do business with?

Definitely Hattons over almost anyone to be honest.
  17. wombat457

Train Inventory Software

Willie ... very detailed but not so easy to use.
  18. wombat457

Um, unless of course your 6' under :)
  19. wombat457

Oh I forgot to mention something - while I'm out buying the two new DCC with Sound Equipped Kato engines, you'll be explaining it all to the CEO ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.