Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. kbkchooch

Running Bear's January 2021 Coffee Shop

Hmmmm, lotsa legs in Willieland!
  2. kbkchooch

Good morning gang. Too pooped to focus on the 2-8-0 last night, work was crazy yesterday. Turned in early, woke up at 3 a.m. to pee and been awake since. Dr. Ken, glad to hear the surgery was a success. Jesse, Hope you feel better soon, and its not the C-bug. Wow, 103, your Dad sounds like...
  3. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! Coffee to go Flo, gotta run! Days like this make me wish I had a gubmint job!
  4. kbkchooch

Good evening gang! Been a busy 2 days, can't wait to get back to work so I can relax! (yeah, right!) 😉 Been down the basement for a good part of it. More on that later. Chet, the puppers are cute! You and Garry both posting CB&Q f units ! Its no secret, If I wasn't modeling local stuff, the Q...
  5. kbkchooch

Good morning gang 34 degrees under cotton candy skies the morning! Soent the whole day yesterday in the basement with some success. Film at 11. Phil, Sherrel, just cuz you on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu!
  6. kbkchooch

Good morning gang T.G.I.F! Flo, how about another order of biscuits and gravy, yesterday's was soooo good! Patrick, watch your mailbox, we'll see if the USPS has gotten any better lately. Curt, we will add Mom to the prayer list. Joe, I know how frustrating medicating a cat can be. I had 2...
  7. kbkchooch

Curt, 1 is a full body shell, the other was just the cab and cab base. I still need to strip the rear hood before painting. For anyone who is following along with these, my mistake, they are not 3D printed, they are resin castings. 😳
  8. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! 30° and partly sunny, heading to 47°. Another day, another 50 cents. Flo, can I please have some sausage biscuits and gravy? Another 3D print project. WM chop nose on an Atlas-Kato drive GP7, along side of yesterdays GP9. It was meant for a Proto drive, but I modified it to...
  9. kbkchooch

Patrick, I checked my parts bin and found 75% of what you need. I found the rest of an Atlas set that has the right and left front side handrails and the left (fireman's) side long railing, but not the right (engineers side) ) . 2 sets actually, I gray, 1 black, both sets the same. They are...
  10. kbkchooch

Chet, That was Boris who went to the doctor, I was just teasing him about his coffee consumption!
  11. kbkchooch

On my 3rd mug right now! 🍺 ooops, wrong mug!😁;)
  12. kbkchooch

Patrick, If its an Athearn "blue box", it's a GP7. Athearn miss labeled them as GP9s . No matter, as they are Identical except for the battery box vents.
  13. kbkchooch

Didn't I tell ya that yesterday?? Could have saved ya the trip! ;) 😁 I must confess though, I am guilty of partaking of the fruit of the bean a little too frequently myself. ☕
  14. kbkchooch

Patrick, do you need the whole set, or just pieces?? I'll dig through my handrails tonight, IIRC I may still have some GP7 parts. I sold off all of my Athearn Geep 7s a while back with parts, but something tells me I still have some. BTW with minor modification, Atlas "yellow box" GP7 handrails...
  15. kbkchooch

Good morning gang 26 and clear, might see 45 today. Flo, can I get a fried egg and scrapple sammich on a Kaiser roll? I'll be in the corner booth with my coffee while you wake up Mel.
  16. kbkchooch

Well I made it down to the basement tonight. my first project was to retruck an RS3, however we'll took the trucks out of the package, they were damaged.I have sent correspondence to eBay seller to see if he can make it right. Project number 2, picture is attached below. it's a 3D printed model...
  17. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! Flo my dear, some coffee and 2 blueberry muffins please, those donuts look like pure sugar to me, I'll abstain. Ken, Glad to see you got your snow blower, BTW were having daytime highs in the 50's this week. Thanks!! ;) Boris, lay off the coffee before you see the...
  18. kbkchooch

Me, I'm still looking for them 1:87 bees!🐝
  19. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! 28° and partly cloudy, Terry, keep that sn*w down south of us will ya, I just got my truck cleaned!! Flo, a large cuppa Joe please, and a short stack of blueberry pancakes to start. New vendor has been buying us lunch all week, pizza, fried shrimp and crab cakes today...
  20. kbkchooch

Good morning gang 5:33 this morning, the Ring doorbell goes off, saying there is motion in the front yard. Usually this means a deer. This morning it meant an Amazon delivery, something the kid ordered yesterday!!! Flo, no coffee today, maybe some milk and a Zanex, I'm too wound up right now.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.