Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. JazzDad

Dinosaur Fossil

Boat wanted a model of a fossil, not an actual fossil. o_O
  2. JazzDad

Tanks on Towers

They are WET sand towers. 😁
  3. JazzDad

Track cleaning car

I love it! It's so old-school. I think I remember the article Willie mentioned.
  4. JazzDad

Who has modeled one of these?

5. JazzDad

Hello Everyone.....I just joined

Welcome.
  6. JazzDad

Thoughts

I was gluing a couple of pieces of wood together. The directions for the glue said it set in 1 hour, but “for maximum strength, let sit overnight.” How does the glue know whether I glued my stuff at 9 PM or at 5 AM that morning?
  7. JazzDad

Who's going to include this on their layout?

Crossed that scary bridge a few times (too many).
  8. JazzDad

O scale Vehicles?

The "Bargain Basement" page!
  9. JazzDad

Roller Coasters

Or build a video screen into your backdrop with a roller coaster running on it. My neck hurt just watching that!
  10. JazzDad

O scale Vehicles?

Item currently on the Bay
  11. JazzDad

working

?
  12. JazzDad

O scale Vehicles?

I found a lot of the diecasts (affordable, at least) are in 1/43 scale. Close enough for me, modeling On30. And not showing the model year? Again, I fudge a bit. Sometimes vehicle details can backdate a model to an earlier year. Here's where I got some of mine: Direct Diecast, Inc.
  13. JazzDad

What do you suggest, Brian? Thanks. Bret

What do you suggest, Brian? Thanks. Bret
  14. JazzDad

Thoughts

Hmmm, this might lead me to wearing pinhole glasses when I model. (Same principle as the pinhole camera?)
  15. JazzDad

Hello from England

Welcome
  16. JazzDad

Thoughts

Page 3 (Am I sounding like Paul Harvey?) The hands are not as steady as the used to be. Man, I might have to change the name of this discussion to 'The Depressing Thread'.
  17. JazzDad

A little morning humour

How many of these do you have, James?
  18. JazzDad

New to Railway Modelling

Welcome
  19. JazzDad

A little morning humour

This is in video form (6 minutes): link to video .

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.