Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. R

Yuba/Sutter/Butte California

Hello everyone, About 6-7 years ago I started to get into model railroading, I had "train sets" before but was really trying at that time to make it more than a toy. My interest starting failing because of several reasons, I went to pursue a career, and there was no local "groups" or people...
  2. R

Framework with Foam board scenery

Hey guys, I am in the process of building my n scale layout, I have decided on a track plan and have already bought some lumber, but haven't done anything with it yet (1x4's and 2'x2's). At this point I haven't decided on butt-joint or L-girder benchwork. I wanted to try and use Foam board for...
  3. R

Great Model Railroads Layout

Hello everyone! I was curious whether or not anybody had the track plan for a layout I saw in one of the "Great Model Railroad" yearly publications from MR. I believe it was the 2000 GMR issue. I can't recall the name of the layout, I do remember it was an N scale "L" shape layout that had...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.