Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. CambriaArea51

Running Bear’s October 2020 Coffee Shop

Good morning....Cold temps forecasted for Friday High of 36 low 26, might see some white stuff.
  2. CambriaArea51

Good morning.....Coffee with a donut this morning Flo.
  3. CambriaArea51

Afternoon, Troy- I normally use more airbrush paint then the powers. This time I did the opposite but need to blend more with the airbrush. McLeod- A lot of the older hoppers have gone to hauling phosphate so the get pretty weathered and rusty. I believe it's their last duty before the scrap...
  4. CambriaArea51

Good morning....Large coffee Flo its Monday. 40 with light showers. Off to the wonderful world of work.
  5. CambriaArea51

Good evening....Got the rest of my weathering powders yesterday so I had to try them out. Need a little bit more experimenting with the blending part to get the look I want.
  6. CambriaArea51

Evening, got to 85 today, thunderstorms on my doorstep to cool things off into the 50's.
  7. CambriaArea51

Good morning....IT'S FRIDAY!! 70 today then 50's for the foreseeable future. I feel the sunny day sickness coming on about 11:00.
  8. CambriaArea51

Rail Returnee

Welcome Joe, from WNY
  9. CambriaArea51

Good morning....50 and rain. Coffee and a muffin please Flo.
  10. CambriaArea51

Good morning....45 and light rain. It's Monday coffee in the big cup Flo,thanks.
  11. CambriaArea51

Good morning....I see the sunrise crew and the night owl crew are meeting already. Coffee Flo if you have a fresh pot going. Might want to give Troy milk and a couple slices of toast,that reflux is the worst.
  12. CambriaArea51

Thanks all for the likes on the Long runners and hopper cars. A few more supplies I need to get to start weathering.
  13. CambriaArea51

Curt- the latest hoppers I'm doing were give to me by a friend. They were the first generation Genesis 5161 hoppers. They had a plastic coupler and a small pocket that wouldn't accept a Kadee coupler. The fix became the # 78 which required trimming the coupler pocket to fit the new coupler and...
  14. CambriaArea51

Good morning....A chilly 37 degrees out. A hot cup of coffee to warm me up Flo. Happy Birthday Greg.
  15. CambriaArea51

Curt- I'll do the Long runners first. (my version) I don't have all the pics for the couplers on the grain cars transferred to the computer. I used Walthers 89' channelside flat cars painted and decaled. Bared them together and added the third hitch to the one car. The biggest challenge was to...
  16. CambriaArea51

Good morning....It's FRIDAY!! Coffee Flo and a blueberry muffin.
  17. CambriaArea51

Curt- What pics would you like to see, the grain car coupler fix, or the TTX long runners.
  18. CambriaArea51

Down to the last 6 of I think 45 grain cars. Two are painted and going for decals and four need the coupler box rebuilt for Kadee's then paint and decal. Then a test run at the club before doing the weathering on them. Next is to finish decal and weather number 4 of 4 TTX long runner. Many more...
  19. CambriaArea51

It's happened to me a few times.
  20. CambriaArea51

Good morning.....Government holiday today. I'll have the slacker special today with coffee Flo please.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.