Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's September 2020 Coffee Shop

I apologize TomO .. I was looking at the Hobby Lobby coupons - not M's. You scared me with that middle picture --- I thought my dogs had visited your layout? Please don't talke it personal ... just struck me funny. Wife's on my case all the time to police them while walking.
  2. Sirfoldalot

TomO, Which wire are you looking for ? I see all kinds of coupons on the net .. You can't just print one?
  3. Sirfoldalot

I have been lax on posting a photo, r two! That's me by the nosewheel bringing a full load of Marines and gear back from Desert Storm! Fuel stop in Shannon, Ireland - Too much loaded to make it non-stop! The Colonel wouldn't let them leave their weapons to go into the PUB, so I had 50 cases of...
  4. Sirfoldalot

WILLIE - My mom was doing that right up until we moved nearer civilization in 1954. After that we didn't have chickens anymore! P.S. That "Charger" needs a Confederate flag on the roof! Where;s Daisy?
  5. Sirfoldalot

History of All Kinds

LOUIS - Very informative "stuff" you have been putting in this thread. Good Work!
  6. Sirfoldalot

Looking For O-Scale 2-Rail Steamer in 2-6-0 or 2-8-0

What do you mean by "Wireless Drawbar"?
  7. Sirfoldalot

Looking For O-Scale 2-Rail Steamer in 2-6-0 or 2-8-0

I spent some time looking last night -- "No Joy" so far! I think you are going to have to go "brass" and install a decoder? (or have it installed)
  8. Sirfoldalot

Train Shed Layout,... Lighting

LUV the color of the sky!
  9. Sirfoldalot

Compass anchored off table?

AH -- A good use for the Spousal Units Kettlebells!
  10. Sirfoldalot

Mantua Mikado Help

JEROME - Photos or it never happened! LOL, Baahaha!
  11. Sirfoldalot

Morning fellows; and I do mean Morning. The Spousal Unit has developed unusual habits since her weight loss program. Yesterday she decides that "WE" have to cut and trim the hedges in the front - the fact that "WE" just more=or=less finished the backyard doesn't seem to be enough for a while...
  12. Sirfoldalot

Foam Pencils?

I didn't know that! Thanks.
  13. Sirfoldalot

Seems Fitting!
  14. Sirfoldalot

LOL - Funny, DAVE!
  15. Sirfoldalot

Morning from out West! Just a note to let you know that we are saving some HOT for you NEastern folks. Weatherman says 95 today and about there for the next ten days. Another 4 AM wakeup .. I don't nap and by 9PM I can't concentrate on anything. KARL -- You struck a nerve this morning .. I...
  16. Sirfoldalot

Trying to catch up with all the reading of posts! Honestly, Guys, I really appreciate all the Birthday wishes -- I really didn't realize that I had so many friends! My BIL texted me and asked if I was enjoying relaxing on my Birthday and I texted him back and said, " hell no -- everybody keeps...
  17. Sirfoldalot

Anyone recognize this?

Could be a painting too, but I think your guess is more correct.
  18. Sirfoldalot

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

Maybe I need to re-read backwards - but WHY do you have foam on plywood and homasote on the foam? What did I miss?
  19. Sirfoldalot

GUYS, THANKS so much for the Birthday Wishes - In order to accomodate more of you, I have decided to extend the time for an additional 24 hours in order for those who did not contribute to my BD Fund to "cough" it up! It was another ho-hum day here with a very HOT outside at 99 and a very low...
  20. Sirfoldalot

PHIL and I were waving from the dock - We secured passage after the first couple winters in the "New World".

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.