Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. bnsf971

Running Bear's August 2020 Coffee Shop

Good morning. It's cloudy and 72, with flash flood watches for today. I'm giddy with anticipation over the rain, since I have to work outdoors, rain or shine...
  2. bnsf971

Clubber opinions needed, "Car Department"?

It wasn't a separate department, and the vice president of the club oversaw car purchasing, upgrades, and maintenance.
  3. bnsf971

Good morning. It's cloudy and 73.
  4. bnsf971

Louis, I guess it wasn’t your house that blew up...
  5. bnsf971

Switcher-Rama sale

I'm pretty sure there was a terminal in Kansas City, MO.
  6. bnsf971

Good morning. It's sunny and 72. Gotta love computer glitches...
  7. bnsf971

The last one we had here was in 2010-2011 or thereabouts. It is rare, but we do get them. I think 5.1 is stronger than the one 9 years ago.
  8. bnsf971

Second one magnitude 5.1... Who had "earthquakes" in the apocalypse 2020 pool?
  9. bnsf971

Good morning. It's 72 with magnitude 2.6 earthquakes.
  10. bnsf971

I don't think DCC systems are supposed to operate quite that hot...
  11. bnsf971

Good morning. It's cloudy and 66. We had strong thunderstorms here yesterday evening, with frequent lightning and flash floods.
  12. bnsf971

research question ..

The perp could steal a 55 gallon steel drum from a different city, place the body in the drum, fill the drum with lime, and put the drum in the boxcar. Ideally, the car would be stored somewhere during a downturn. After the car is returned to service, and opened at another location, the drum is...
  13. bnsf971

Good morning. It's foggy and 66. Our governor has extended his executive order banning some businesses from opening, among other things. I'm going to look like a cave man by then, without being able to get my hair cut.
  14. bnsf971

Good morning. It's overcast and 71.
  15. bnsf971

Chevy and Ford. Is this a trick question?
  16. bnsf971

Good morning. It's cloudy and 66. Flood watches have been canceled, and the storm is moving Northeast away from here.
  17. bnsf971

Good evening. Spent some quality time with a credit card company verifying transactions. Somebody tried using my card info to make purchases through Amazon of Australia to ship to an address in China.
  18. bnsf971

Good morning. It's cloudy and 66, with flash flood watches until tomorrow night.
  19. bnsf971

Must be O scale.
  20. bnsf971

It has to be some kind of record. I changed my phone number this afternoon, and had to go to the store for my cell carrier to get a new sim card for the new number. The store is four blocks away. We installed the new sim card, I put the phone in my pocket, got in my truck, and headed back the...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.