Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Alcomotive

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

Now waiting on a few more deliveries coming soon....😁
  2. Alcomotive

the other CNW unit Athearn CNW SD60 #8021 Zito yellow also tested out great. Currently no decoder in it at the moment. It did run great in DC mode. Only thing wrong was one broken hand rail on the front engineer's side. But it can easily be repaired. I am pleased with these 2 purchases. ;)...
  3. Alcomotive

Well the 2 of my CNW units showed up on the door step today as I mentioned on my thread https://modelrailroadforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-new-beginning-jrs-uprr.31740/page-6 Athearn CNW SD40-2 #6876 “Old Yellow” -Digitrax decoder installed, flashing beacon came in pretty darn good...
  4. Alcomotive

Running Bear's August 2020 Coffee Shop

Thought to share this strange design of a caboose.....
  5. Alcomotive

Switcher-Rama sale

That's great! hopefully it goes higher! You deserve it! ;)
  6. Alcomotive

A new beginning...JRs UPRR.

So what's next? More supplies are on the way for the layout. A few more buildings and accessories have been purchased as well. JTEX is having a burn sale on switchers OMG........... JRs UPPR mangement may lose their minds!🤪😝😆😅🤣 Stay tuned for more updates........to a computer screen near you! 😁
  7. Alcomotive

Soooooo what are the other 2 acquisitions? Did you forget that there were 3 in total? Seeing if ya following along folks....;) JRs UPPR stumbled on some o'l CNW locos that were at a reasonable price and management couldn't pass them up! 1st up an Athearn CNW EMD SD60 #8021 in the Zito yellow...
  8. Alcomotive

beep ba da beeep ba da beep beep.....NEWS coming down the wire! 3 major acquisitions for the JRs UPPR has been made. It's ludicrous! We are on a buying spree! Management has lost their minds. Must be that summer is nearly over and fall is coming. Scheduling will be changing and work is to...
  9. Alcomotive

Switcher-Rama sale

yupper!
  10. Alcomotive

Loading Ramps and Garbage Cans

Looks about 3 to 4 feet of space.
  11. Alcomotive

Stop the press! Some new news coming soon.....a new acquisition for the south bound interchange! I will post an update later this evening! Stay tuned!
  12. Alcomotive

Switcher-Rama sale

It's like a dagum Easter egg hunt lol
  13. Alcomotive

Switcher-Rama sale

found ya thanks!
  14. Alcomotive

Switcher-Rama sale

Couldn't find your username
  15. Alcomotive

Switcher-Rama sale

Oh boy this is gonna hurt lol......eye candy! Gonna make me break out the mad $$$.......
  16. Alcomotive

yupper indeed it is! 😅😆😂🤣😅
  17. Alcomotive

Man I do like those trucks Chevy and Ford.....what manufacturer are they?
  18. Alcomotive

Muskie fishing is one of my favorite fish to go after but then again just about anything that swims in the water....I go after. Having lived in Wisconsin from 74 thru 85 I did a lot of muskie fishing. Then I was spoiled when I moved to Florida....fished both freshwater and saltwater. 12lb...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.