Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Bruette

New here and thinking of returning to the hobby

To answer your question; They are fully equipped DCC locomotives. They will not be equipped with top of the line DCC decoders, but they will be ready to go out of the box. If you are like me, they will be very impressive! If you get deeper into the hobby and DCC you might want to upgrade the...
  2. Bruette

Running Bear's August 2020 Coffee Shop

3. Bruette

4. Bruette

5. Bruette

6. Bruette

I just picked up what for me is the holy grail of Lionel Christmas cars; The extremely rare 1985 Lionel Employee Christmas Boxcar. Only a few hundred of these were made. In mint condition with the original box they are valued at $1800. If a collector is lucky enough to find one in mint...
  7. Bruette

Technology is great when it works.
  8. Bruette

No, thank God, that was in northwest Baltimore, I live in southeast Baltimore. I am no expert, but it did not look like a natural gas explosion to me.
  9. Bruette

History of All Kinds

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.