Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Patrick

Running Bear's July 2020 Coffee Shop

Thank you sir!
  2. Patrick

Fire station or We can't burn the house down!

That it is. Also keeps the weather from getting through the intersection point (where the roof meets the wall).
  3. Patrick

Morning all, Hot weekend. It was 98* on Saturday with heat index of 112*. Like stepping into a sauna when going outside. Yesterday was a little cooler, only 93* with heat index of 101*. Picked the really first of the tomatoes. Currently sitting a 8 pounds so far with more coming. I'd...
  4. Patrick

Bar Mills Tylick Tool - Time for the Insanity

Many thanks! I've been trying to think what I'd need to allot for road width.
  5. Patrick

Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea.
  6. Patrick

Bar Mills Tylick Tool - Time for the Insanity

Very nice. How wide in inches is your road? I'm trying to get a handle on what I need to allow for.
  7. Patrick

Morning all, Another morning with rain and thunderstorms coming through. Just under the severe category and were under a watch until 10:00 am this morning. When I got home I had to re-stake the tomatoes as the storms the night before had them laying almost flat.Heavy cages collapsed, go figure...
  8. Patrick

Good Morning all, Thunderstorms this morning and according to the weather heads about 1/4 of rain at the airport. Who lives there? We had over an inch when I left the house this morning and it was still raining. We need it. Nothing on the trains last night. The getting home later makes it...
  9. Patrick

Need a Plumber?

Nice...
  10. Patrick

Exactly so!!!!! Didn't think anyone would get it so early!
  11. Patrick

Loco / tender ID

Man, I have to pay better attention.....Thinking they were Lionel and not Marx. Yes I had some Marx stuff mixed into my Lionel trains.
  12. Patrick

Morning all, Coffee and one of those pecan rolls this morning....Thanks Francine. Clear and 72* currently with temp today of 95 and heat index to 105*. We do have a slight chance of rain overnight and supposed to be 101 tomorrow. We'll see. Tough working all 9 hours again. After 10 weeks I...
  13. Patrick

You and I are of the same opinion. I don't really pay attention to what's going on with any of the major league sports (Baseball, hockey, football, basketball, etc.). I find I really don't miss them.
  14. Patrick

Tight curves and tight clearance

If you look through all the dates, you can see the tower was repainted sometime after 2008 and actually had its door open in one street view. Way cool videos!!!!
  15. Patrick

Morning all, Well got called to the hospital at 10:30a yesterday to get the daughter as she was going to be ready. I was there in 30 minutes and then we waited another 3 hours before they finally let her go. "Oh and do you mind walking yourself to the parking lot? It will be another hour before...
  16. Patrick

I hate you.........lol But I'll be overrun soon enough....a lot of mine are tennis ball to softball size. Just GREEN....
  17. Patrick

Module Construction

Breeze from the woods would be cooler as they have their own micro-climate. In my case, my subdivision is like most built in the past 20 years with no TREES....any breeze is usually 15-20 MPH and accelerated by the way the buildings in the neighborhood are laid out. Since I have 10 acres of an...
  18. Patrick

Well, more work completed over the weekend. 2 walls up: Then remembered I forgot to put the glass in for assembling the walls, so that was delayed while I did all the windows. Front wall added: Front Doors complete: Roof test fitted: Final views: I painted the inside of...
  19. Patrick

OK Caught up here and with the holiday work stuff. I did manage to get a brisket smoked on Friday for Saturday. Last brisket I did took 16 hours as I did it at 200*f so it took a while to get it to 200* I set it for 250* this time and it took about 6 hours. The advantage to an electric is that...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.