Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. Sirfoldalot

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

REALLY, REALLY great one ... Jim!
  2. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's April 2020 Coffee Shop

By All Rights I should be contacting a Divorce Attorney! I just got all the "stuff" upstairs where I could set it up on a large work table - got it all arranged - picked up the phone, fully charged, to call TERRY - and what did I find? I cannot call anyone as Verizon recorded message informed...
  3. Sirfoldalot

Patrick - Don't remember Mr. Scott saying that, but that is a good one - so true! Good luck with the mower ... I quit the yard business 12 years ago, but with the wife unemployed now, I may have to start again?
  4. Sirfoldalot

Provided that I have NOT screwed it up already?
  5. Sirfoldalot

I appreciate that offer very much, TERRY. I will assemble all the pieces and call you in about an hour - if that is OK?
  6. Sirfoldalot

Looks as if I have to kick the door open this morning? Supposed to be 68 with variable clouds today - was 72 yesterday. I'm in the same boat as IBKEN this morning ... My tale of WOE: The Spousal Unit has been on a "save a nickel" campaign and has switched our phones over to T-Mobile. She...
  7. Sirfoldalot

KARL - That is a beautiful Pacific. Riddle me this? Is that a straight boiler; It looks like it has a taper? My "Mike" has a straight boiler. I have only seen Mantua's with straight boilers. EDIT: Ignore everything above - There are several on ebay - I stand corrected!
  8. Sirfoldalot

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

That's exactly what I was trying to remember - --- with a piece of hard rubber (think hose washer) under the hatch/latch, It will allow a pressure hold such as you need.
  9. Sirfoldalot

Two logging books

Maybe I could if the Internet was banned?
  10. Sirfoldalot

I have a couple of Mantua's from the early 60's. They are still good, but knowing that has always "bugged" me! GREG, I think you got to quite a few of us with that? BOB - You should have changed that right at the stroke of Midnight! Interesting that out of maybe 15 RR forums that I signed up...
  11. Sirfoldalot

HO HUM - Another day to pass! Spousal Unit is starting to have cabin fever. She's not having any of her hairstyling ladies over, sitting around worrying about all those cruises that she cannot go on, and worrying about how she is not going to have any money for her bills and the cruises - she...
  12. Sirfoldalot

Lost your password? Here's how to get help.

Well -- I was fortunate enough to remember mine, but WTF happened?
  13. Sirfoldalot

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

Looks like good work! I would have used something like this for the hatch? Unless I am not following you correctly...
  14. Sirfoldalot

Two logging books

I have the one on the right -- It is an EXCELLENT Book!
  15. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's March 2020 Coffee Shop

Lurking today -- supposed to be 79 high today and sunny; however it is solid overcast and 63 at 11:15 AM. On the search for TP today -- not an emergency, but the way things are around here, we better have some extra on hand? Cheers!
  16. Sirfoldalot

TERRY - That's a great one!
  17. Sirfoldalot

I sort of figured that you would slide that direction! :):rolleyes::D:p Good for you!
  18. Sirfoldalot

I can fill one of the two folks, BOB.
  19. Sirfoldalot

Finished up a CNR Box Car

Bully for you! That is a nice looking build from back when roof walks (running boards) were in style along with cabooses. I think GUY is in Love?
  20. Sirfoldalot

Grashhook, Galesburg & Western Div of C.B.&Q - c. 1948

Awesome work and photos there, Trailrider!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.