Search results

1. Museum Model Train Layout HO Coal Dock Loader Railcar Move Empty Model Boat Sandusky Ohio Maritime

Museum Model Train Layout HO Coal Dock Loader Railcar Move Empty Model Boat Sandusky Ohio Maritime

Working model railroad coal dock unloader, Sandusky, OR
  2. Build a Model Train Layout - Model Scenery | Woodland Scenics

Build a Model Train Layout - Model Scenery | Woodland Scenics

Learn more at http://WoodlandScenics.com - Watch this introduction of the Woodland Scenics Lightweight Sub Terrain Layout System and how to use it to easily build a model railroad layout.
  3. How to DCC: Proto 2000 Southern Pacific E8 | DCC Tutorial

How to DCC: Proto 2000 Southern Pacific E8 | DCC Tutorial

The older Proto 2000 models aren't DCC ready, so here I show you how I converted mine, whilst also adding new lighting. MRC Easy lighting decoder 2x warm white LEDs
  4. bob

New Video Section in the Gallery

No, it doesn't. (Wish it did). It only grabs "attachments", photos that you upload directly to the forum. Since videos aren't attachments, they don't get copied over. You'll need to add them to the media gallery directly if you'd like. You should still include them in your thread, so they're...
  5. bob

I am working on copying all of the videos that were previously shared in the forums over to the gallery. Once that's done, the video section will be migrated to the media gallery. It's much easier to quickly look over a selection of thumbnails and select an image. It also means that when you...
  6. bob

MODEL RAILROAD VIDEO GALLERY I've added a model railroad video section to the gallery. This will be a central location for model railroad videos. They have thumbnail images, so it's quick and easy to preview them at a glance and choose what you'd like to watch. HOW DOES IT WORK? Videos are...
  7. Miniatur Wunderland official video Largest model railway / railroad of the world

Miniatur Wunderland official video Largest model railway / railroad of the world

The official video about Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg, the largest model railway in the world, and one of the most successful tourist attractions in Germany. On the 1.300 m² large layout, far more than a thousand trains, aircrafts, cars and ships move about. A wonder of the world in miniature.
  8. South Dakota's largest HO-Scale Layout: Scenes & Engineer Cab Rides.

South Dakota's largest HO-Scale Layout: Scenes & Engineer Cab Rides.

The Sioux Valley Model Engineer's Society, (SVMES) operates the largest public HO-Scale layout in the State of South Dakota. Reconstructed during the 1980's and 1990's from previous layouts dating back to the 1950's, they have a very well done layout with three Main Lines, and operate several...
  9. Tom Miller's Fine Scale Layout

Tom Miller's Fine Scale Layout

We had the opportunity to visit this fine layout during the summer of 2010.
  10. Model Rail HO Layout "Clara"

Model Rail HO Layout "Clara"

This HO Layout is built by a fellow member of the Eindhoven Modeling Club, Peter Koppelman. His info on the layout: Seven years I have been building my layout and I ban all again making major changes. The layout is in a room of 7 x 2.65 meters and is built against the wall in a u-shape. The...
  11. HUGE & AMAZING Model Train Layout! - Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh PA

HUGE & AMAZING Model Train Layout! - Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh PA

The Minature Railroad & Village at the Carnegie Science Center In Pittsburgh PA Is one of the most highly detailed model trains layouts In the world! Created by Charles Bowdish in his home in 1919, and now Just celebrating its 100 year anniversary this magnificent O Gauge layout is so fantastic...
  12. Lionel Legacy Pennsylvania 2-10-4  J1A Steam Locomotive #6479

Lionel Legacy Pennsylvania 2-10-4 J1A Steam Locomotive #6479

All I have to say is...WOW. This is by far my favorite engine in my roster thus far! This baby is a beast and looks awesome pulling these correct time peri...
  13. Micro-Trains Factory Tour

Micro-Trains Factory Tour

Tour of our Talent, Oregon USA manufacturing facility of N and Z Scale model trains.
  14. In-Depth Review: Kato P42 HO Scale With Tsunami & Loksound DCC | jlwii2000

In-Depth Review: Kato P42 HO Scale With Tsunami & Loksound DCC | jlwii2000

Step into the world of model trains with our in-depth review of the HO scale Kato P42, featuring Tsunami and Loksound DCC. For great prices and customer serv...
  15. 3D Scanning an ALCO Locomotive: The MLW FPA-4

3D Scanning an ALCO Locomotive: The MLW FPA-4

The story behind the HO scale MLW FPA-4 Locomotive, including 3D scan and sound recording.
  16. N Scale Walthers GP38-2 Review and Decoder Install Tips

N Scale Walthers GP38-2 Review and Decoder Install Tips

N Scale Walthers GP38-2 Review and Decoder Install Tips
  17. Couple reviews of items used on the SoCal BNSF N scale layout

Couple reviews of items used on the SoCal BNSF N scale layout

Short video of a few new items used on the SoCal BNSF N scale layout worth sharing, as always thanks for watching and comments/feedback always welcome!- Mini...
  18. Atlas Trainkids® Train Set

Atlas Trainkids® Train Set

The Trainkids Trainset is a battery operated trainset that includes an officially licensed Amtrak Acela Passenger Train - A 38"x 56" Oval Track is the perfec...
  19. Bachmann's Smallest Train? | Wickham Trolley | Unboxing & Review

Bachmann's Smallest Train? | Wickham Trolley | Unboxing & Review

20. bob

Discussion images automatically added to the media gallery.

Might be best to think of it this way: Consider it a quick way to browse images that are shown in various thread to find which threads you'd like to see. Also, I'll be keeping an eye on it and seeing how well it works and adjust as needed.

Back