N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• W
    Hello, I'm writing on behalf of a friend as to the items that you have listed. Primarily he was interested in the following: SD9 Ath. Metal side Frame(15), F7A Ath.(15), F7B Ath. Dummy(10), U30C Paint(15), U30C Ath.(20), SD45 Ath./RailPwr Shell & Powertrain (25). He was wondering what other options there may be as well as if there would be any discount for the order. But I am just a middleman, but can vouch for his interest, (Walthers thinks he is a dealer for all that he orders!) I await you reply. Thank you
    T
    Hi there, I am intered in your H24-66 Trainmaster locos. Happy to work out a package deal. I have Paypal. Could you show me a picture of them? Regards, Terry.
    R
    What Walthers stock do you have, Specifically the Waterfront Series?
    Thanks in advance
    Rob
    G
    I am new to the forums. I sent you a message saying that I would like to purchase one of the items below:

Municipal Pier Terminal #933-3066 $65 3 avail

In my private messages folder, it lists one message stored "out of zero allowed." When I wrote it, it had said "out of 50 allowed". DO you have any idea about what's going on, or more importantly did you get my message?

I guess I just want to make sure you get the fact that I am interested in one of the item you have for sale..

Glenn
    S
    Hi,

I just came across your post from January about undecorated engines for sale and am wondering if you still have the Athearn SD45 w/ Railpower shell and chassis? If so, I do have a paypal account to pay for it.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back