vato loco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Opps...just changed the name of the group to..."Florida West Coast Rails", that way anyone from the west coast can join.
    I'm not crazy about Dana's either, Dana for the most part......is a stuck up @$$ and he is way over priced! His store and H&R in St.Pete have the same attude and hire than retail mark up's!! JMO, if some one would open up a friendlier LHS here in spring hill he would be in trouble!
    I made it to Dana's today and was really not that impressed. The prices on the parking lot were, for the most part, ridiculous and when I went to see the layout all I heard was political bickering & yelling. The next one will be 12/11. I doubt I will be back. Thanks for letting me know about the place.
    Chris,

I saw a newspaper ad from Dana's swap meet for next weekend. Guess I'll try to get there - probably early is better than later.
    Jay in T-Springs.
    Well it's offical, I have been layedoff from a job of 13 years! all work has ended on Trinity Railway Company until I get re-employeed some where! Pray for me......Chris!
    Well guy's I've stalled again due to $$ issues! sorry for the lack of progress..........
    Thanks! I Live about 30 minutes north of lutz! Hopefully I'll be employeed by then so I can get some more work done on the layout!
    Hi, Chris!

Your layout looks nice. I'll have to drop by and see it in person the next time I come to the Tampa Bay area. My son lives in Lutz and my mother lives in Gulfport.

PNKFLOYD, Grandeman, RexHea, and CJCresent have all operated on my layout when it was set up in Odenville, AL. I have been on the forum for several years, but mainly lurk.

I have a friend on another forum who is documenting what he is doing on his layout and it is real interesting. I plan to do the same thing, but with less talent. LOL
    Well roomer has it I might be unemployeed October 9th. I have a 2% that they might not lay me off.......I'm going to try my darnedest to keep this project going!
    yesterday two of my stations came in and today i finished making the bridge bents! as soon as I can get some flex track I can finish the trestle!
    I got my switches wired up and ready for action! Just got to glue the track down and I can start on the scenery!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back