Recent content by zgardner18

1. zgardner18

WPF 1/3 to 1/9/14

MRL's local crossing one of Montana's many dirt roads guarded by gates. Photo taken on my diorama. HO scale. Both GP35 are Athearn RTR custom painted and weathered by me.
  2. zgardner18

Weeekly Photo Fun 3/2 - 3/8

Hello again everyone. I just wanted to post a single shot of my layout that I am working on. This past weekend I finished laying my cork roadbed. This is my small yard at Logan, Montana. Here is the link to my blog: http://mrl369dude.blogspot.com/ . check it out.
  3. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 5-6/5-12

Ted, First off nice shots. Second, how ever did those rocks did a great job. Very realistic! Third, tell me about your third engine the SD45. Is that a new Athearn unit? I just placed an order for my 3 MRL SD45 from Athearn from Josh on here.
  4. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 3/25 - 3/31

I've been plugging along on my new layout. This weekend I put up the backdrop. This week I will start installing the foam scenery. A shot of the old backdrop used; I wanted to give using a photo backdrop a try but I think it is going to be a little too much for me right now...
  5. zgardner18

This Isn't Mine, But....

That is really pretty sweet! It would look cool. your buddy should send this photo to CP and tell them to give it a shot and paint some up. heck, Utah Railway's paint scheme come from a model railroader.
  6. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 3-4-11/3-10-11

Great, now I really have to produce since I am being held to high standards. :) I guess the module wasn’t too bad for being my first model. It did hurt to destroy but I just couldn’t find a way to incorporate it into this layout. I’m totally excited though about building this layout, but at...
  7. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 3-4-11/3-10-11

Well, it is time to let the cat out of the bag. As most of you know my work has been done mainly on a 3x10 diorama, not no more. I have distroyed all of it down to the bench work and have moved it to another part of my garage. I have also added upon it as I have started an actual layout. I...
  8. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 2/26 -3/04

Ted, A few more trees and that could look like a trestle somewhere near Maria's Pass. Great shot but next time replace BN with MRL like your last photo.:D Boy would I love to run on his layout. We would love to see more of Jim's layout if you have anymore.
  9. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 2/16 -2/25

I like it!
  10. zgardner18

Weekly Photo Fun 2/4 - 2/9

Frank, great photos!!!
  11. zgardner18

What's in your Signature?

I got my name and my two links. One is my cheap camera railfanning photos and the other is a link to my slideshow of my diorama on Photobucket
  12. zgardner18

Bachmann Spectrum Trains

ATSFrailfan, I have the same NCE system and I think you are going to like it a lot for all that it has to offer. I have not experienced everything that it can do but I have a lot of time ahead of me to find out. Chemdawg, Since it sounds like you are more interested in the steam...
  13. zgardner18

Not your average 4x8

How about this one I found on Google Earth?
  14. zgardner18

i have a GP35 Addiction

Well, I'm up to 6 GP35 (5 MRL:1 ATSF) and two SD35(MRL). Not sure just yet if that is a total for me or not.
  15. zgardner18

Show Your Face

Back